the thread about nothing...

wwficecream_crop_north.jpg

Last night was dope :smokin

promised myself 2 years ago i wouldn't mess with girls with bf anymore.

it's getting harder and harder to keep that promess :smh:

What do you do when you're in the checkout line at a store and a really old lady behind you starts inching forward to look at items that are placed nearby the checkout counter, then suddenly she's neck and neck with you and you're just inching ahead trying to hold your place in line, but she keeps inching as well. Then by the time you're at the counter, the cashier looks confused and looks at the old lady, then she starts to load her stuff to pay for. What do you do? This happened to me earlier, old lady styled on me.
laugh.gif
The elderly does this on purpose knowing a young person is not going to do anything.
laugh.gif
I would have farted
Saturday got me feeling like doing absolutely nothing.. I can only imagine how Sunday is going to be when NFL is back..
nthat.gif
I have a Do Not Disturb sign on my Sundays until Feb
Someone explain why there no school on Monday
Holiday

I need to find another job :smh: I can't do minimum wage anymore

Or at least I need one where I can work everyday, gotta help out the family :\

Had to vent somewhere.

A couple of months back say July, my sister said she wanted to take us all out to a baseball game in September and she was asking how these seats look and I told her to just wait until it's September because those teams might not even be in playoff contention. And the tickets will be cheaper for closer seats. But don't buy them yet.

The next day she texts me and says I already bought the tickets.

Fast forward to last Thursday.

My girl calls me and says , "you know we are going to the baseball game Sunday? "

Well today is opening weekend for FOOTBALL!!
I was ready to tune in to my redZone channel and check my fantasy lineup and talk ish to my homies about what's going on with their weak team. Smh. My dad doesn't even want to go to the baseball game anymore.

Game time is 1 o'clock here on the west coast for giants vs Padres. And I'm sure the stadium will be filled with less than 500 people.

I just keep thinking about the time when I told my sister not to buy the tickets and to wait.

You gone miss some good games. :lol:

Nah, but just pay her back for the ticket (if you have money to) Hell, I would. Wouldn't even care if she got mad either. You told her to wait.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom