the thread about nothing...

This eclipse is cool. Reminds me of heroes 
laugh.gif

Can't see nothing..
was it cloudy where you are?
Yes.. Hopefully it clears up..
Hope you can see it, I saw it from the very beginning. It was cool

The schedule doesn't seem too crazy to the point where you can't balance it. You have decent sized gaps where you can get some rest and recharge.

Since the second one is 7:15-10am you should definitely be able to squeeze in a nap before the 4pm shift.

Just make sure you eat well and healthy. Definitely plays a role in how you feel burning all that energy.

Oh yeah, no social life :lol:
Yezzir...thats what ive been doin for the last week...but i live in Corona Queens the land of Gawds and both jobs are in the City....but yea b...ima keep doin that ..see how long i can go...

7:15 am to 10am are odd hours. Are you a crossing guard?
:stoneface:

jking0821 jking0821 Got any updates breh?

So far nothing. She brought it up once and i don't know if i should revisit it or not.

Her lease is up in July. So i have some time to see if this is real or if it was a "test the waters" type move. My girl is the type that likes me to be jealous which i am not at all. So there are times where she tests lines for female insecurity reasons. I am not saying it is ok but i don't know if this was one of those times or if it was real life. But i can't see myself ever allowing this to occur. I don't care if she pulls the "you don't trust me card". I know if she does this I am going to be thinking about it all the time and probably end up straying.

It sucks being 28 and dating. Like it really shouldn't be dating at this point. Like look i want a wife and some kids in the next 5 years...you down?

Back
Top Bottom