the thread about nothing...

Battling depression on and off the past 5 years. My ex finally seeing me succeed in life (2 good jobs, getting in shape) and she start talking to me, then tells me how the new guys shes dating is better than me. Got super sad for a few minutes, then laughed and realized she is trash, motivated me even MORE, been doing 2 a days at the gym, finally trying to write my two video games since this guy who owns a company wants me to since i told him about them. 

Battling depression on and off the past 5 years. My ex finally seeing me succeed in life (2 good jobs, getting in shape) and she start talking to me, then tells me how the new guys shes dating is better than me. Got super sad for a few minutes, then laughed and realized she is trash, motivated me even MORE, been doing 2 a days at the gym, finally trying to write my two video games since this guy who owns a company wants me to since i told him about them. 

She is a slag, I hate emotionally abusive people.

He may or may not be better than you, but he screwed if he keeps that vampire in his life

tumblr_ncdwuzJ11b1tpsfyfo2_400.gif

She is a horrible person for doing that. Flourish my man. Dont let her negativity bring you down

Dawg your ex is trash mane

Keep doing you homie :smokin U are doing big thangs

Haven't been this sleepy in some time.
Welp, guess fall semester is kickin it
[emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]️

she's terrible. 
mean.gif

i'm proud of you though! <3

Gonna try to stay motivated at work and work real real hard the next two weeks.
Feel like ive been slacking recently just because its fiscal year end and once we got all of the end of year stuff out of the way its been slow.

I really want to learn how to day trade stocks. Or at least throw a 2 grand into the stock market to play with. But complacency is a mother. I need a new mental challenge i guess. Buying Volkswagen stock assuming they rebound eventually :lol:

Back
Top Bottom