the thread about nothing...

It's been a while tan wassup 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

In a pissy mood.. I had to work today with one of my friends and a manager. Throughout the whole day customers kept trashing the store and I keep cleaning and cleaning, dealing with the rudest *** people and didn't complain one bit.

Turns out my friend is getting her hair done today, so she was trying to push all of her work on me which I've noticed she's been doing every time we work together 
mean.gif

Ended up getting having to fix the women's side (always the worst), the kid's side, put away all of the boxes customers just threw around, sweep the entire store, and dump the mop water my friend left all by myself, still didn't say ****.

Didn't even get to finish the women's side which was trashed so I'm definitely getting wrote up tomorrow 
tired.gif

aye bros, how much you think them two dudes who sit in the car together on all da Sonic commercials make? 
nerd.gif

Also, another random TV question.  You ever think the former owners who left the dogs to die be watching Pitbulls & Parolees and see the dog they left get rescued/adopted? And they feel like ******** low-key in their heart of hearts? Like a slow slow slow slow ether drip telling you 'you are a terrible person!?'

Back
Top Bottom