the thread about nothing...

Turning in my race card. I can't ride for the cause anymore.

IpOdpzi.jpg

Jqndnmg.jpg

Maybe about near the middle of my shift, my top manager pulls me aside and asks did I work yesterday. Of course at this point I think my manager said something to her and I'm getting fired 
tired.gif
 I just go along with it and she said I didn't clock in, so I'm like of course I did.. I had proof that I rung up 9 people that day, and you can only ring items up if you clocked in or it locks you out.

Turns out the same manager I worked with last night made a "mistake" and changed my time to look like I clocked in at 9:15 and clocked out at 9:15.. Top manager tells me that it was lucky that she went into the system or otherwise she wouldn't have known to fix it and  it wouldn't have been on my paycheck 
mean.gif
 done with this job bruh.

Don't know why the hell I agreed to take over a girl's shift tomorrow, too tired for this bs.

Rack Room Shoes 
laugh.gif

I tried, I really did. Just stepping a foot in there makes me feel so drained. Honestly I'm surprised I lasted after a month 
tired.gif

This just does not pay enough for what you have to go through. Always feeling unappreciated, your always the one wrong unless you show proof and even then you don't even get a sorry.. gotta be prepared for these situations in case they happen again. Lessons learned ig.

just started watching last man on earth :lol:

it's hilarious but Phil is soooo unlikable. I haven't felt this awkward watching a sitcom since like Season 1 of The Office where Michael was a real ****

Gotta be at work in 4 hours and still at the club. Hour away from home x_X
laugh.gif

Call off bro. I've done it numerous times. Went out, partied for I swear, 12 hours, woke up at around 6am and knew, from that second that I wasn't able to work. Dialed the corporate line, and told those goofies that I wouldn't be able to come in today.

Those drunk one night stands, especially once you wake up next to a girl ten times better looking than you are the best. 

I tried to come into work once, after an extraordinary night of partying and woke up passed out on the rim of a toilet bowl.

Call off if you are to gone right now.

Last edited:
The chase bank policy that no longer allows you to deposit cash into someone's account is ridiculous. They say it's too prevent money laundering but it's more of a hassle to the 98% of people just sending money like normal people. Just go ahead and shut down highways to prevent drug trafficking while you're at it.

At my bank they changed the process also.

if you deposit money as a third party, you need to give your personal information (name / address / ID / phone number) so we can trace who deposited that money into the person's account. I think under 300$ they don't ask for it.

At least if you go through the process, the next time the system is going to remember you so you won't have to fill up everything, just show the ID to prove it's yourself.

They made me swipe my card at chase since I don't have an account and my bank charged me both times as is I used their atm. I called Wells Fargo and got the money refunded.

Back
Top Bottom