the thread about nothing...

Is it acceptable for me to fly out to Florida just for some buns?
Because it's looking pretty tempting

Is it acceptable for me to fly out to Florida just for some buns?
Because it's looking pretty tempting
Yes

I'm more in favor of the fly out package so you get to maintain home court advantage but I support flying to the yambs just as much

Gotta be at work in 4 hours and still at the club. Hour away from home x_X

:lol:

Call off bro. I've done it numerous times. Went out, partied for I swear, 12 hours, woke up at around 6am and knew, from that second that I wasn't able to work. Dialed the corporate line, and told those goofies that I wouldn't be able to come in today.

Those drunk one night stands, especially once you wake up next to a girl ten times better looking than you are the best. 

I tried to come into work once, after an extraordinary night of partying and woke up passed out on the rim of a toilet bowl.

Call off if you are to gone right now.
My girl kept telling me to call out. I'm here HURTING right now :lol: Running off a 45 minute nap.

:wow:
what happen to the "don't drive more than 30 minutes for some yambs".

Except if you have a story with the chick or the P is the best you ever had, i wouldn't spend that money and time to get them yambs.
See this is what I was thinking
It would be basically like paying for yambs
Idk I'll think about it, I'm traveling after Christmas and I was thinking to go to NY but I might just go to Florida for da booty

Last edited:
:wow:
what happen to the "don't drive more than 30 minutes for some yambs".

Except if you have a story with the chick or the P is the best you ever had, i wouldn't spend that money and time to get them yambs.
See this is what I was thinking
It would be basically like paying for yambs
Idk I'll think about it, I'm traveling after Christmas and I was thinking to go to NY for da booty

one way or the other we all end up paying.

but flying out and all, that's overpaying :lol:

I also have better things to do with my time than spending a few days to get some P.

You can get some anywhere.

one way or the other we all end up paying.

but flying out and all, that's overpaying :lol:

I also have better things to do with my time than spending a few days to get some P.

You can get some anywhere.
Yeeeeeeeah :lol:

Thanks

Started watching the SW series in the Machete order, which is apprantely the best way to watch it, and I completely agree. Was debating on whether or not to skip Episode I, but with better research I'm deciding to skip it.

For those interested in the order to watch it's:

IV - V - II - III - VI

Skipping episode I to make the story more powerful.

i'm done with all them vines remix of Hotline Bling with Drake. People are too much :rofl:

Haven't been here in a while due to working on these early College apps, how's everyone enjoying their Sunday?

last day of 3 weeks vacation. Still jetlag.

Was hoping work was not going to be too bad. My manager called me yesterday to tell me I have a interview for a promotion in the afternoon. So i'll need to be on my A-game.

last day of 3 weeks vacation. Still jetlag.

Was hoping work was not going to be too bad. My manager called me yesterday to tell me I have a interview for a promotion in the afternoon. So i'll need to be on my A-game.

Hope you get that promotion man :nthat:

Reactions: jjs
Started watching the SW series in the Machete order, which is apprantely the best way to watch it, and I completely agree. Was debating on whether or not to skip Episode I, but with better research I'm deciding to skip it.

For those interested in the order to watch it's:

IV - V - II - III - VI

Skipping episode I to make the story more powerful.
there was an episode I???

Back
Top Bottom