the thread about nothing...

SJpKCjb.gif

Amazes me that people that don't like milk still don't understand proper cereal to milk ratio. Don't you have 20+ years of practice by now
I knew a guy that found milk to be disgusting. He wasn't lactose intolerant or anything, just hated the taste of milk. 

He ate cereal with water . 
sick.gif

This new thing where people add colors over their profile pictures for certain tragedies or events is irritating. It screams, "I want to be included in the public mourning/outcry" more than it screams, "I really care."

This new thing where people add colors over their profile pictures for certain tragedies or events is irritating. It screams, "I want to be included in the public mourning/outcry" more than it screams, "I really care."

+ people digging through their albums to find vacation pics to Paris just to post them on Instagram.

Had one of those dreams where you know you're dreaming and have to do something erratic to wake 
embarassed.gif
 feel like I just survived the Matrix 

My boss didn't put me on the schedule for the whole week, kinda mad cause I need the money but also relieved because I have time to study for my school tests and go back to driving school. Just realizing this is my first free Saturday in a month 
eek.gif

One of my old coworkers that quit like 2 weeks ago is coming back and we just hired 2 new people already.. hours bouta be ****** up 
mean.gif

Ive been looking for a gif for a while. Its this baseball player in the dug out laughing but in a girly way. He kind of looks like big baby davis. Hes trying to hold in his laugh and does these neck jerks.

Mixed him up with this guy. But something similar.

Back
Top Bottom