the thread about nothing...

pimp.gif

Had a soccer game last night at 8:45pm got home and in bed and probably fell asleep around 1230....up at 5 for work...not gonna make it today :lol:
Hope everyone had a good weekend despite the Paris attacks. Stuff like that is scary as hell. Just killing innocent people for no reason :smh: but il carry that to the correct thread.

Keurig 2.0 stopping you at 10 ounces without the hack :smh:
The amount of money i am spending this month :smh: :smh:

It doesn't even feel like the holiday season is approaching, and it's Monday. Booooooooooooooooo

My co worker is talking and she's giving details about her dating life. She doesn't understand what's wrong. She says she gets calls from the guys she's dating at 1am, she gets less calls on weekends than during the week and says she needs a bf. I don't think she realizes she's a slide. I ain't gonna tell her.
laugh.gif

My co worker is talking and she's giving details about her dating life. She doesn't understand what's wrong. She says she gets calls from the guys she's dating at 1am, she gets less calls on weekends than during the week and says she needs a bf. I don't think she realizes she's a slide. I ain't gonna tell her. :lol:
Da nile is not just a river in Egypt...

My co worker is talking and she's giving details about her dating life. She doesn't understand what's wrong. She says she gets calls from the guys she's dating at 1am, she gets less calls on weekends than during the week and says she needs a bf. I don't think she realizes she's a slide. I ain't gonna tell her. :lol:

So naive :lol:

Started my formation this morning, already spotted a few annoying people, will have to stay away.

No yambs worth working for too actually smh

My co worker is talking and she's giving details about her dating life. She doesn't understand what's wrong. She says she gets calls from the guys she's dating at 1am, she gets less calls on weekends than during the week and says she needs a bf. I don't think she realizes she's a slide. I ain't gonna tell her.
laugh.gif
Da nile is not just a river in Egypt...

laugh.gif
So naive
laugh.gif

Started my formation this morning, already spotted a few annoying people, will have to stay away.

No yambs worth working for too actually smh
She's making a date with a co worker on the phone as I type this. She asked him "are you married, single, what? What's your status? 
roll.gif
. Maaaaaan, this is ridiculous. She's so unprofessional 
mean.gif
. She's in her mid 40s too. Such an easy target....

"JJSmoothie is heading for greatness" 
nthat.gif

Got a 68 on my trig exam, not ehat I wanted but eh. Can't complain since I have some friends in the class that got 30's & 40's 
sick.gif

Ive been looking for a gif for a while. Its this baseball player in the dug out laughing but in a girly way. He kind of looks like big baby davis. Hes trying to hold in his laugh and does these neck jerks.

Mixed him up with this guy. But something similar.

are you talking about andrew jones in the dug out laughing. when hes on the braves i think.

Had a soccer game last night at 8:45pm got home and in bed and probably fell asleep around 1230....up at 5 for work...not gonna make it today :lol:
Hope everyone had a good weekend despite the Paris attacks. Stuff like that is scary as hell. Just killing innocent people for no reason :smh: but il carry that to the correct thread.

Keurig 2.0 stopping you at 10 ounces without the hack :smh:
The amount of money i am spending this month :smh: :smh:

My game was at 1130pm breh

hiiiiiiiii @GrizzlyAnimal, @beh235, @jjs136. miss you guys <3

i'm now a year older

didn't expect a lot from the past but damn a lot of **** has happened
happy birthday! 
nthat.gif

Damn. Ya play late.
I had a game last Thursday at 9pm and ended at 1030.
I spent all weekend in bed crazy sick
frown.gif
i saw the snaps! 
frown.gif
 lots of vitamin c and soup!

i see you @broncos19dm  and your hanuman hoodie 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Ive been looking for a gif for a while. Its this baseball player in the dug out laughing but in a girly way. He kind of looks like big baby davis. Hes trying to hold in his laugh and does these neck jerks.

Mixed him up with this guy. But something similar.

are you talking about andrew jones in the dug out laughing. when hes on the braves i think.

bruh. thanks!!!

The yambs potential in my formation group is disapointing af smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom