the thread about nothing...

Well uh a bridge?

House ? Should be simple

Hat? Like a cowboy joint?

Sword? Don't make it simple like . Like a two pieced blade of some sort?

Vase?

Weight bar? Roll up a long piece of cardboard and attach round layers of cardboard to the ends to resemble the weights?

I tried good luck homie
Those ideas aren't bad man, appreciated and repped. I just really need to do well on this, the winning team gets $750 :lol:  

Page 10,000 here we come :nthat:
No doubt homie.

I never get a shoutout damn it lol and I'm always posting on here.
Pointless thangs but I'm posting
[emoji]128541[/emoji]

There's a lot of living to do, and dying that could've been done, **** a look like regretting a minute I rather have fun.... all the *****ing and complaining, and today, it can be ya last one, I better be thankful, for god making me handsome, you ain't saying nothing that I ain't already done heard, finally kept a job, and don't be out on the curb, talk about game but dog you ****** lame, did it in my prime, had dimes of lime and even cain, still I'll shine and I'll even remain, on my grind til' I'm doing my thang, I see death in life and vice versa, I grip the mic, and take flight, I might hurt ya, lessons learned like failed murder..... #Barz #Freestyle

There's a lot of living to do, and dying that could've been done, **** a look like regretting a minute I rather have fun.... all the *****ing and complaining, and today, it can be ya last one, I better be thankful, for god making me handsome, #Barz #Freestyle

[emoji]128541[/emoji]

[emoji]128541[/emoji]
Same breh. No love around here
Good Morning fellas 
nthat.gif

I got to set up my NT notifications so when Franc does the role call i can come through
You're gonna make it worse now 
laugh.gif

he didn't always had pants. i remember he once have shorts.
roll.gif

Best way to learn Spanish? Duolingo app makes me feel like I'm just matching pictures and not learning.

Back
Top Bottom