the thread about nothing...

Have a presentation for class on our cardboard project tomorrow.. feel like the rest of my team is gonna push all the talking on me, wish me luck guys 
tired.gif

Since it's a three day work week I'm not even mad it's Monday

Wednesday might be a full day for me but hella slow. Friday I have to go in too :smh: but that should be an early day.

Working eCommerce FTL. Internet never sleeps.

Last edited:
Serious question:

Is it impossible in today's society for a girl and a guy to be just friends?
Of course not

:lol:

My friends and I would joke about this topic. The conclusion is yes. But all guy-girl relations start out of attraction and can then grow into being just friends if one of the parties involved does indeed friend zone the other. All the girls i am friends with currently I have hooked up with at some point in our life. But they were trying to wife me and i was trying to just "have fun". Now we cool because i have a gf but they still hint at it and talk about it. I distance myself from the ones i know i find physically attractive just so i don't get in those scenarios.

**** all y'all that are on the GROUPME chat. Someone link me.... 305 what up playa playa

Underground TAN is not for everyone you know.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

:nerd:

I always work on black Friday but I'm off this year

I'm debating if I should go shopping or just avoid the crazies

It's fridayyyyyyy for your boy. I swear weeks are flying by. Closer to the day though. :pimp: I can feel it.

Back
Top Bottom