the thread about nothing...

Been a really long weekend fambs. Went ham and got to relax in the same weekend :smokin
Pic from Friday's house party/ my boys bday party :evil:

Last edited:
Been a really long weekend fambs. Went ham and got to relax in the same weekend
smokin.gif

Pic from Friday's house party/ my boys bday party
devil.gif
One on the left

Fridge handle is blocking the mass

My boy just cancelled on me for the JAY-Z concert at Barclays. We were supposed to drive up together in his car so now I have to take the bus. No form of public transportation is worse than the interstate bus.

-Theres always a group of people who are going together who do nothing but talk(last time I took it I got to hear a bunch of stories about crack dealing, murder,  and how grimey the hood in NY is so that was cool.) 

-You never get any sleep

-The fear of there being some crazy dude on the bus whos going to do god knows what

-No outlets. You would think that there would be some on these buses seeing as how they know that you're going to be on there for hours and hours

-Uncomfortable seating

I HATE the interstate bus.

My boy just cancelled on me for the JAY-Z concert at Barclays. We were supposed to drive up together in his car so now I have to take the bus. No form of public transportation is worse than the interstate bus.

-Theres always a group of people who are going together who do nothing but talk(last time I took it I got to hear a bunch of stories about crack dealing, murder,  and how grimey the hood in NY is so that was cool.) 
-You never get any sleep
-The fear of there being some crazy dude on the bus whos going to do god knows what
-No outlets. You would think that there would be some on these buses seeing as how they know that you're going to be on there for hours and hours
-Uncomfortable seating

I hate people who back out

-You never get any sleep
-Uncomfortable seating

how good are the tix?

-You never get any sleep
-Uncomfortable seating

I hate people who back out
He's got a work trip so I cant really blame him, I just wonder how long he was going to wait until he brought it up.

-You never get any sleep
-Uncomfortable seating

how good are the tix?
I havent bought them yet, I was going too tonight. I'm trying to get good seats though, who knows if he will ever perform again after this. Its likely but you never know so I want to have good seats so I can tell my kids that I saw JAY-Zs last show and then remember that my seats didnt suck. Would have bought them weeks ago but people want to turn this into a group thing and sit together and do all sorts of stuff.

Why do women enjoy shows like Bridezilla? I can understand The Braxton Family show but this is ridiculous.

I was just thinking about this today. How do Peter Griffin and Homer Simpson afford their houses? They both work low level jobs yet have 4 bedroom houses with sizeable yard space, and a ton of furniture. Their wives dont work either so its one income to pay for the house plus all of the stuff in it. Yes I was that bored today.

inb4 "its a cartoon thats why"

Last edited:
Homer's had 188 jobs 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

His job at the plant seems like it would bring in some nice money though, doesnt seem low level

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom