the thread about nothing...

Because it is doofus
laugh.gif

@fran  it's The Weeknd x Goku papi

what happened ?

she said she wasn't ready for a relationship, and she has to know herself more before letting people in her life. nothing big but it feels like there's a big hole in my heart again haha

school starts in 2 days, and my body clock's messed up .___.

Anyone else keep losing these mini-drones? I copped myself a $40 one for Christmas to practice flying and lost it drunk one night then found it the next day. I just tried to fly it in a park had control for maybe 5 mins mand it flew out the park into some random neighborhood. [emoji]128529[/emoji] I mean I have lost $40 quicker at the craps table but common now. Are the bigger models easier to control I see a $50 full size entry level model on Amazon which ever beginner video recommends.

Syma X5C Explorers 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter With HD Camera Amazon product ASIN B00MNG37C2
I would never buy an actual $300-$400 drone unless I can learn to fly these is the learning curve that hard?

Last edited:
she said she wasn't ready for a relationship, and she has to know herself more before letting people in her life. nothing big but it feels like there's a big hole in my heart again haha

school starts in 2 days, and my body clock's messed up .___.
I smell BS :smh: :smh: :smh:.

Anyone else keep losing these mini-drones? I copped myself a $40 one for Christmas to practice flying and lost it drunk one night then found it the next day. I just tried to fly it in a park had control for maybe 5 mins mand it flew out the park into some random neighborhood. [emoji]128529[/emoji] I mean I have lost $40 quicker at the craps table but common now. Are the bigger models easier to control I see a $50 full size entry level model on Amazon which ever beginner video recommends.

Syma X5C Explorers 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter With HD Camera Amazon product ASIN B00MNG37C2
I would never buy an actual $300-$400 drone unless I can learn to fly these is the learning curve that hard?
I've got a syma 12 or something like that and pretty much only fly it around my house. It took a while to get used to flying it, first few days I was just going straight into the ceiling and walls. Now I've got it down, can do figure 8s, land it easily, etc. Also have a DJI Phantom and it is 100x easier to fly because of all the built in sensors.

Everybody get ya roll on

Everybody get ya M*********** roll on....
[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom