the thread about nothing...

Crazy how everyone is against Drake now yet I guarantee everyone has more Drake songs in their library and more overall play time than Kdot. :lol:
that's-where-you're-wrong-the-boys.gif

Barely 3/4 ATL artists' tracks with the colonizer 🤷🏾‍♂️

Hmmm....I'd say its about even for me. Most of my Drake stuff is features. The onlly complete, solo Drake album I have on my phone is the one with all the emojis on it.
Play time isn't close for me...it's Kendrick by a mile and that was before the beef.

Like you, most of my major drake play comes from his features. And when he's croonin to these **** (Going Home being my favorite Drake song by far).

Play time isn't close for me...it's Kendrick by a mile and that was before the beef.

Like you, most of my major drake play comes from his features. And when he's croonin to these **** (Going Home being my favorite Drake song by far).

Opposite, im not a huge Dot fan like that. I have maybe 6-8 songs in my library? I like em, but I dont think ive ever been like “I feel like listening to Kendrick lemme play this” its more like shuffle comes on, I bump it rap along if I know the lyrics and move on.

I still stand by my comment, if I go out IG interview style and ask 100 people on the streets show me their library I still think id be right. :lol:

I've had every Friday off for like the past 2 months due to weather. I don't feel like doing anything either, this summer is trash. can't go fishing because every spot is flooded.

Opposite, im not a huge Dot fan like that. I have maybe 6-8 songs in my library? I like em, but I dont think ive ever been like “I feel like listening to Kendrick lemme play this” its more like shuffle comes on, I bump it rap along if I know the lyrics and move on.

I still stand by my comment, if I go out IG interview style and ask 100 people on the streets show me their library I still think id be right. :lol:

Popularity really doesn’t mean anything though when it comes to talent/skill.

All Drake fans got

Popularity really doesn’t mean anything though when it comes to talent/skill.

All Drake fans got

I get it but im not scared to admit that my favorite songs (in general not just Drake or whoever) are more on the catchy mainstream side more than lyrically impressive. Both artists are incredible talent wise, but I find myself bopping to Drake songs. Particularly his more r&b type/slow tracks. Ill bump Jungle or Over My Dead Body all day.

Its not like I dont like Kendrick, I been listening to the Hillbillies and other songs with Keem lately just cause his music in general is trending atm.

I don't think I have any Kendrick songs in my Spotify likes or playlists at all tbh. Idk it's just not really my thing. I don't actually dislike his music or anything and definitely wouldn't turn it off if I came across it but it's just not something I would ever look up and press play by myself.
All due respect to J Cole but I'd definitely turn his music off. There is no scenario in any multiverse where I'd want to be listening to J Cole.

The hiphop on my Spotify is generally along the lines of Future, Gucci Mane, ... so there's not really much room for Kendrick in that sound. Or for Drake for that matter.
I'd have to check but off the top of my head, the Drake songs that are spread throughout my Spotify somewhere are:
Marvin's Room
5am In Toronto
4pm In Calabasas
7am In Bridle Path
(notice a pattern here...:lol:)
Pound Cake
Digital Dash (Future ft. Drake)
Live From The Gutter (Future ft. Drake) (these last two are literally only on here due to Future)

Last edited:
Crazy how everyone is against Drake now yet I guarantee everyone has more Drake songs in their library and more overall play time than Kdot. :lol:

Literally the only Drake music I have is on features. Never been a fan of the guy and never cared to dig in and try to listen. Dude always seemed corny to me.

Back
Top Bottom