the thread about nothing...

Last edited:
This cold *** hoth like conditions making me regret blowing cash on shoes instead of a Canada goose jacket. I'm out for less than 10 min and my nose is dripping like a faucet

Last edited:
Bruh don't blame your parents for this. This is on you. Every parent tells their kids what they see as the "correct" way to go about life. The kids job is to find out if they are right or wrong. Bring a girl home to mom and dads. Get yelled at for coming home wasted. Watch tons of Alexis Texas vids. Hit your friends up and tell them you want to chill.

As my man royce da 5'9" says "I done learned more from my mistakes then i have from any grade in school". Life is meant to be lived my man....live it.
I'm trying man it's hard but I'm trying. Stepping out of my comfort zone and living in 2016

My favorite scene. Dude had them liquor eyes for real. Blindly firing in the dark :lol:. WHO WAN TEST ME COME ONNNN!!!!!!!!

On the plus side at least I have this 3 day weekend to look forward to

I came in having nothing but I will take that :lol:

Last edited:
Put $30 on my metro card

When I get out at my stop it was at $5

Not a good way to start the week

then there was yesterday so i agree, not a good start to the week.

This cold *** hoth like conditions making me regret blowing cash on shoes instead of a Canada goose jacket. I'm out for less than 10 min and my nose is dripping like a faucet

when you get frostbite at least you will look fly :nthat:

you know me!!!! who wan test me now!!!!

struggle bars. my homie somerandomdude would eat you alive in a battle. sadly he is no longer here |I

Bruh why didn't anybody tell me how funny the office was. This dude Dwight bring the lulz

dwight is hilarious :rofl:

bigtrainsmalltunnel.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I can't believe people actually believe this...

Well I guess some people don't know how any zeroes are in a billion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom