the thread about nothing...

Nice [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
I went solo too back in 2014.
I'm actually leaving to Japan in 2 days lol solo as well

Lol take pics man , be safe and have fun . Soon as you get back make a thread or hit my PM . Japan or Thailand is my next trip .

Thailand is amazing. Been twice. Hit me up if you have questions.

Been talking with my boys for a japan trip this summer. I can only take 2 weeks off, not sure if it's worth. Super down to go.

My cousin was telling me how some of his friends use the dumbest slang.

This one girl he hangs with calls sweaters without hoods "noodies" as in no hood hoodie...

So I was just like, "...you mean a crew neck?" 

These kids and their hip lingo...

lol nah but I can't wait until I move out of Alabama though later this year. Low key hate living in the south.

Man when i lived in huntsville i was the same couldn't wait to leave. Especially during college football season. They got some weird fans. Thats why i was rooting against them tonight..

Guess it is the same feeling when out of towners came to visit Cali when the Lakers were running things. :nerd:

Last edited:
Man when i lived in huntsville i was the same couldn't wait to leave. Especially during college football season. They got some weird fans. Thats why i was rooting against them tonight..

Guess it is the same feeling when out of towners came to visit Cali when the Lakers were running things. :nerd:
Seriously this state has no other attraction besides football :smh: :smh: :smh:
And the last couple of years it has been extremely unbearable.
Dude your lucky af don't come back to this landfill again
As for me in 6 months it's either Cali or Around the coast of GA wherever I can get stationed.

I didn't know you can play Card Against Humanity online

Why haven't we played a game?!?!

http://cfh.io/

Not sure if thats only for desktop but theres an app (for iPhone at least) called 'Evil Apples' which is the same thing and you can play against friends who DL the app as well

I have the real game but I'm cross country from my friends. Could have been playing this with them smh

Morning Tan,
Turned down a lateral move at work. Had a friend that wanted me to come work with her but i said no. She is now mad at me. At the end of the day 99.9% of the time...i follow the money sorry :rolleyes

Saw none of the national championship game
Had 2 egg white delight mcmuffins for breakfast :smokin
Am currently pretty broke :smokin :smokin
Long weekend coming up

Morning Tan,
Turned down a lateral move at work. Had a friend that wanted me to come work with her but i said no. She is now mad at me. At the end of the day 99.9% of the time...i follow the money sorry :rolleyes

Saw none of the national championship game
Had 2 egg white delight mcmuffins for breakfast :smokin
Am currently pretty broke :smokin :smokin
Long weekend coming up
2 egg white my muffins #gains

So I'm at the grocery store and there are long lines on all lanes, and up in front of my lane was this old lady and she was trying to pay for her groceries with exact change. Someone behind her was getting upset and the old lady said "If you're in such a hurry you can go to another lane" and the person behind her said "Old people are so patient because they're so close to death" :x

Desean blows me, he could of have that TD. But at the same time how come we didnt score. Full back dive does work in real life

Back
Top Bottom