the thread about nothing...

Michelle looking mighty scrumptious in that orange. Obama is a lucky son of a gun...gets to peel that whenever he wants and suck on dem juices.

man u aint lying i thought it was beyonce for a min. When Obama outta office straight to YamsRUs :evil:

I think I'm allergic to almonds...Second time this week, my mouth and throat felt itchy.

This sucks.

I think I'm allergic to almonds...Second time this week, my mouth and throat felt itchy.

This sucks.

bruh real talk this happened to a coworker out the blue. Like at almonds and was fine for ever then over the past 3 months she has had the same symptoms after having some.
It was strange that she said she used to eat them all the time before. I guess you can become allergic to things when you get older some how

bruh real talk this happened to a coworker out the blue. Like at almonds and was fine for ever then over the past 3 months she has had the same symptoms after having some.
It was strange that she said she used to eat them all the time before. I guess you can become allergic to things when you get older some how
The weird thing is, I was eating some 'smokehouse' flavored almonds this week and was perfectly fine.

I eat a couple of plain almonds in my yogurt and I start to feel it.

Bummer.

Thinking bout getting either Tiffany dunk high or raptor 7s as my first sneaker pick up for 2016. Which one y'all recommend

Thinking bout getting either Tiffany dunk high or raptor 7s as my first sneaker pick up for 2016. Which one y'all recommend
Good choices...I'd probably go for the Raptor 7s. Tiff Dunk Hi's were nice, but nothing beats the lows.

Pretty sure my girls gift never got to her. :smh: Gonna wait two more days then file a claim.

Back
Top Bottom