the thread about nothing...

Juicy Juice orange tangerine is the same flavor as Hi-C Ecto Cooler. Tastes the same too.

1000006259.jpg

Anyone hear about that San Antonio couple that got sentenced today to 18 and 15 years in prison for their pitbull mauling and killing an 81 year old vet? Apparently the dog(s?) scaled over their property fence and attacked the guy and he succumbed to his injuries. They pleaded guilty right away, apparently its a 2nd degree felony an animal attack that results in death. They didnt seem remorseful but...is it just me and I dont mean to be insensitive but isnt that an excessive punishment for what seems like ultimately a horrible accident? Its not like they were walking the dogs off leash or doing something malicious. Preventable yes and im not trying to pick a side here per se but seems im just wondering the reasoning behind what I believe is an excessive sentence. Terrible way to go, rip to the gentleman.

Story Here

Anyone hear about that San Antonio couple that got sentenced today to 18 and 15 years in prison for their pitbull mauling and killing an 81 year old vet? Apparently the dog(s?) scaled over their property fence and attacked the guy and he succumbed to his injuries. They pleaded guilty right away, apparently its a 2nd degree felony an animal attack that results in death. They didnt seem remorseful but...is it just me and I dont mean to be insensitive but isnt that an excessive punishment for what seems like ultimately a horrible accident? Its not like they were walking the dogs off leash or doing something malicious. Preventable yes and im not trying to pick a side here per se but seems im just wondering the reasoning behind what I believe is an excessive sentence. Terrible way to go, rip to the gentleman.

Story Here

They already had a history of complaints and previous attacks from what the news said. If that’s not a warning that they needed to get their dogs under control, I don’t know what is. Somebody lost their life now. Seems fair IMO.

Last edited:
IMG_5273.jpeg

David with the head of Goliath- Caravaggio (1609) *Vienna version

-sent the painting to Pope Paul V seeking pardon for the murder he had committed

-Goliaths head is a self portrait of the artist

- other versions of the painting have latin initials inscribed into the sword translating into “Humility kills pride”

-westside gunn has an altered version of this for his album cover “Pray for Paris”
IMG_5274.jpeg

They already had a history of complaints and previous attacks from what the news said. If that’s not a warning that they needed to get their dogs under control, I don’t know what is. Somebody lost their life now. Seems fair IMO.

Ah ok maybe I missed out on that bit. That would def be a big factor in the sentencing.

Back
Top Bottom