the thread about nothing...

"Comparison Ford is a NikeTalk legend"

nthat.gif

I only fukz with the best artists, no mediocre crap here. I know great art when I see it, I have an eye for it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the helpful advice guys. I'm really treading lightly right now keeping my distance.. She all of a sudden wants to be friendly and talk things out tho.

Has she ask for forgiveness?

Honestly it hasn't gotten that far, I feel she's trying to ease her way back in.. Wearing her ring again now.. Last night she got off work, I was in the shower and she got in with me without asking. I just grabbed my towel and instantly got out.

Feels good to be able to have cordial convo with her about work and our son. But all that stuff is still in my head, it happened twice I'm sure it will happen again whenever things get tough between us. Don't feel as if she's mentally strong to handle adult issues without running to another man smh.

Feels good to be able to have cordial convo with her about work and our son. But all that stuff is still in my head, it happened twice I'm sure it will happen again whenever things get tough between us. Don't feel as if she's mentally strong to handle adult issues without running to another man smh.
Man both of you still at the house?

Been moving out my apartment Into a new joint for 2 days now man... Mogs who said they was gon help me, never showed nor answered my texts. So I made lemonade put my headphones on packed my ish and did it myself.

Sore as hell and got one more trip to make tomorrow. But I get satisfaction from moments like this knowing I did it my way and can do it on my own. Mogs word ain't what once was smh

Been moving out my apartment Into a new joint for 2 days now man... Mogs who said they was gon help me, never showed nor answered my texts. So I made lemonade put my headphones on packed my ish and did it myself.

Sore as hell and got one more trip to make tomorrow. But I get satisfaction from moments like this knowing I did it my way and can do it on my own. Mogs word ain't what once was smh
Man :smh:

Congrats though

I can't wait to move out

Back
Top Bottom