the thread about nothing...

Trust me bro I feel the same way, but I'm to my limit. This is the second time she has slept with a co worker within the last 2 years, hell the last time was still fresh.. And the crazy part abt it, she came from a broken home.. Never knew her father so you would think she would want better.

Man, first off, I'm really sorry to hear about all of this. What a messed up situation.

Now, my 2 cents: get a lawyer immediately. You NEED to protect yourself here. Your house, your child, half of everything you make... all of this is going to be on the table for her in a divorce situation. I'd limit all interaction with her, too, as hard as it might be. If she agitates you into raising your voice, she'll claim emotional abuse, especially if she can get your neighbors to say they heard you yelling at her.

You need to be really careful with everything you do. But definitely talk to a lawyer ASAP. It's going to cost you, but if you guys do end up going through a divorce a good lawyer can limit your losses and ensure you get as much custody of your child that you want to/can have.

I really hope you guys can work things out, but from my experience (my dad, my aunt, and other family members & friends): a cheater's gonna cheat.
Document everything that happens also

da feel when you just get out of prison and a happily married woman working at da hair salon tells you shes been waiting 20 years to offer herself up to da meat when you in for your first cut :smokin

o2dJdKT.gif

I remember I had a chance to sleep early cause my son knocked out. But I also didn't want to knock out and all of a sudden I have to go to work.

But hes not investing time....

If he's established communication and corresponds in any way, he's investing time. Why pursue any type of relationship to begin with, especially with someone you don't have feelings for? It feels more like a business arrangement than a relationship. Why not just have better relationship goals with a person who wants to be there? No psychology needed, just patience to wait for that perfect someone.

Maybe he wants to invest the time for the yambs.

Going to be a tough 2k16. Thought the wifey would be over here around May (spouse visa). Looking like it's going to be more in the November or later timeframe. Biggest weaksauce is that she can't even visit the US till all this is over. On opposite time zones too so it is really hard to find times to talk.

Going to be a tough 2k16. Thought the wifey would be over here around May (spouse visa). Looking like it's going to be more in the November or later timeframe. Biggest weaksauce is that she can't even visit the US till all this is over. On opposite time zones too so it is really hard to find times to talk.

What country is she from if u dont mind me asking? can't u visit her tho?

a few days ago my friend DMed me, asking if he can go to my house in case he runs away from his. i didnt want to bc my parents wouldn't allow him (and they know his parents well, so it might get ugly when he stays here). i wanna know what happened but he didnt want to. i insisted him though. days later he DMs me and tells me i broke his trust

what

a few days ago my friend DMed me, asking if he can go to my house in case he runs away from his. i didnt want to bc my parents wouldn't allow him (and they know his parents well, so it might get ugly when he stays here). i wanna know what happened but he didnt want to. i insisted him though. days later he DMs me and tells me i broke his trust

what

How old is your friend, cause sounds like he needs to grow up.

what
So he basically tried to coerce you to take the L, you said no, and now he's salty.

Ignore him. You're a sexy dude who has no time for BS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom