the thread about nothing...

TAN famb, this 25 year old is causing the biggest temptation right now and I'm afraid I'm going to take the bait. Help!
Don't do it. Same happened to me and it ruined my relationship. Chick was 24 I was 20 I fell for it

scoutsguide0006.jpg

TAN famb, this 25 year old is causing the biggest temptation right now and I'm afraid I'm going to take the bait. Help!
Don't do it. Same happened to me and it ruined my relationship. Chick was 24 I was 20 I fell for it
Didn't do it. We cut each other off at midnight, earlier in the day we talked about us never becoming anything more than friends and she understood. She's a grown woman and I just turned 20 so she was more understanding, she has a kid too. I'll admit I started to like her but I told her I hate myself for coming to that conclusion and facing facts. Self control and morals go a long way, I feel like I defeated the little devil on my shoulder :lol:

Temptation is a reflection of your primal desires. You could build up the most loser female in your mind to the point of goddess levels, because that's what you yearn for. She could be rich, but morally bankrupt. She could be beautiful and have a hideous personality. Physically symmetrical but mentally disproportionate. She could appear to be healthy enough risk an unprotected night, but be a carrier of many pathogens, and knows it.

Think of temptation like a dessert, and you're on a quest for unlimited wealth. You're hot, tired, thirsty and lonely. You believe you see water up ahead, but it's not on the map. Your treasure is only a few more hundred miles in the other direction, and there's ice cold water there too. What do you do?

PSnX8ps.jpg

Didn't do it. We cut each other off at midnight, earlier in the day we talked about us never becoming anything more than friends and she understood. She's a grown woman and I just turned 20 so she was more understanding, she has a kid too. I'll admit I started to like her but I told her I hate myself for coming to that conclusion and facing facts. Self control and morals go a long way, I feel like I defeated the little devil on my shoulder :lol:

wrong choice b.
little did you know ya girl set that little arrangement up and was trying to be clever in setting up da threesome. coulda had da tip in da pooch while milf mami tongue tip in da gooch but you messed that up with ya goody two shoes ways. :smh:

All kinds of feels today :rolleyes

I still don't understand how people just walk out of the bathroom without washing their hands.. It's the exact same people every day man. And then when they get out they start dapping people up :lol:  you could at least just sprayed some water on them b.
Some mitches carry flushable baby wipes in their murses :lol:

The snow was like, "so ummm, you call yourself trying go running this morning?" 

l32hzHY.jpg

Last edited:
:pimp: nice

Back
Top Bottom