the thread about nothing...

So I need to get a new passport

I find my old one from 2000

I'm wearing a black FUBU jersey :lol:

I'll post it later :lol:

Last edited:
I think I'll get some subway today. Gotta try something different since I always get a Italian black forest ham with lettuce and mayo

Damn I'm hungry as **** now :lol:

14-beyonce-cooking-gif-hot-beyonce-gifs.gif

I wish I could write better essays
mean.gif
Always been pretty good at them with minimal effort. What helped me a lot was looking up all sorts of examples of essays online to get a feel of what a good essay should look like. The actual writing of the essays just came naturally to me.

Practice makes perfect. After a while you'll get the hang of it.

I wrote a lot of essays in my spare time for practice.

Last edited:
im dyin at work right now reading bout the guy who had a hit to kill his wife but she was still alive

:rofl:

Always been pretty good at them with minimal effort. What helped me a lot was looking up all sorts of examples of essays online to get a feel of what a good essay should look like. The actual writing of the essays just came naturally to me.
Practice makes perfect. After a while you'll get the hang of it.
I wrote a lot of essays in my spare time for practice.
Now see, I need the motivation to do things like that in my free time but I'm just so lazy these days smh.

Walked to work in the snow, boss hadn't opened up yet when I got to the office :smh: .

Crossed the street, got breakfast and walked past my barber to see he was open already. Quick shape up, went back and my boss was there :pimp: .

Didn't do it. We cut each other off at midnight, earlier in the day we talked about us never becoming anything more than friends and she understood. She's a grown woman and I just turned 20 so she was more understanding, she has a kid too. I'll admit I started to like her but I told her I hate myself for coming to that conclusion and facing facts. Self control and morals go a long way, I feel like I defeated the little devil on my shoulder :lol:

Clutch.

Walked to work in the snow, boss hadn't opened up yet when I got to the office :smh: .

Crossed the street, got breakfast and walked past my barber to see he was open already. Quick shape up, went back and my boss was there :pimp: .

Why can't life be that smooth

Why can't life be that smooth

Ha it was definitely a timely clutch situation. Saved me the headache of waiting on my lunch break or after work b/c booking an appointment with him is always hit or miss.

Back
Top Bottom