the thread about nothing...

been thinking about it...I don't mind the pay cut, I just want out of this place and off to a less stressful environment and more free time.

My mental heath > currency

Ah...I'm at that point again where I can hold 1000 cash

The saving struggle

If I can get that g and keep it goin I'll be straight

Penny pincher life :lol:

Ok I gotta question

A friend is down on his luck

So you give him a ride to work for a weeks in return he gives you gas money for your services

The day he gets out of the situation he switches up his story 3 times on how and when he gonna pay you
Before you leave you see him putting money in his pocket and he then says he'll pay you when he can

You never hear from him since

Loser friend?

Ok I gotta question

So you give him a ride to work for a weeks in return he gives you gas money for your services

The day he gets out of the situation he switches up his story 3 times on how and when he gonna pay you
Before you leave you see him putting money in his pocket and he then says he'll pay you when he can

Loser friend?

Yeah he can go **** himself...

Ok I gotta question

Loser friend?

then it's settled.

Thanks.

^ nah too soft, gotta get on da 7th mile tip, pull up on papi and then let da car accidentally loose control on da pos's face.

Ok I gotta question

Loser friend?

then it's settled.

Thanks.

That aint your friend.

Thats a small price to pay to see the true nature of someone. Imo well worth it. I'd cut him off.

Ok I gotta question

Loser friend?
Doesn't sound like a real friend tbh...

Unlimited free quarter pounders? What's the name of that app S skylondiggs ?
:rofl:

It's the regular McDonald's app. Set it to any local McDonald's near you and you'll have some offers come up but they're scheduled to change to other offers.

Anyways skipping ahead to the free part, a while back an NT'er in here told me about it and I looked around on the net; started flourishing with the best :smokin Honestly I don't remember exactly how I got it to be like this but if I can find something out I'll let you guys know. For me, it only works on 1 of the offers each schedule though so choose wisely on what you really wanna have unlimited stuff for.

Didn't mean to type that much but I'm in a good and talkative mood (chikfila double receipt day :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom