the thread about nothing...

He probably think the cheesesteak from subway is the best cheesesteak in the country.

Last edited:
He probably think the cheesesteak from subway is the best cheesesteak in the country.

You mean it's not??

1408.gif

notsrs.

Last edited:
Subway is probably the only place I've ate a sub from besides Harris Teeter & 7-Eleven I think. I just really do love the taste.

I don't even eat cheesesteak tho :lol: well unless its steak-umms :smokin

Last edited:
^ That reminds me, Schlotzsky's is pretty good too. The only place that I don't care if I have mustard on my sandwich because it's still good :smokin

I still haven't done anything out of the original at all my whole life :lol: never smashed or drunk, never blew something or got in a fight, just nothing. I really can't say my life is exciting. I ask myself am I scared to put myself out there or am I just uninterested in the world, and my mind draws a blank every time :smh: I just wanna know what's the reason to live for these days.

Last edited:
I still haven't done anything out of the original at all my whole life :lol: never smashed or drunk, never blew something or got in a fight, just nothing. I really can't say my life is exciting. I ask myself am I scared to put myself out there or am I just uninterested in the world, and my mind draws a blank every time :smh: I just wanna know what's the reason to live for these days.

you need to get laid man sheesh.

Ate horrible this past week thanks to a lil depression. Still lost 3lbs [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Gotta get back on the healthy tip for this week. Trying to reach a goal of 40lbs lost

Someone on Tinder that I accidentally swiped right on just matched and told me I'm cute....imma just be nice and message her [emoji]128514[/emoji] hopefully she doesn't ask for my number :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom