the thread about nothing...

I hope you didn't respond back

That's how you get the last word in with these birds :smokin

Girl ive been seeing for a month went to go to her cousins wedding last night ( to a differnt country). Woke up to a text this morning saying that she doesn't see this going anywhere and doesn't want to see me when she gets back....

i need to get better at this dating thing 

Where did some of you guys work at in college/early 20's?

Footlocker.

Had a good team and a great manager. Was fun while it lasted.

If i had to redo it i'd probably have started part time in a bank. Looks better as far as work experience and gives you a foot in when you done with school

Last edited:

Footlocker.

If i had to redo it i'd probably have started part time in a bank. Looks better as far as work experience and gives you a foot in when you done with school
I worked in niketown. Some days were hilarious, most were not. I've met some of my good friends til this day there. Good memories, but retail sucks as a job tbh.

Footlocker.

I worked in niketown. Some days were hilarious, most were not. I've met some of my good friends til this day there. Good memories, but retail sucks as a job tbh.

Retail does suck.

If it wasn't for my chill managers, i would've quit real fast.

The higher ups wanted me to become assistant manager, denied them real quick

swim1.jpg

si-ashley-graham-600x800.jpg

swim2.jpg

In college I worked at a pharmacy as a pharmacist assistant/delivery boy when needed. Afternoon shift so I had AM classes.

Cash at the end of everyday I worked which was 3 or 4x a week. Good times. Having a hookup over there still comes clutch when I need to pick up house products and whatnot. Condom packs for half the price :pimp: .

Called in sick today.

Feels good to just be able to relax.

I def need to be feeling better tomorrow because i'll have alot of catching up to do and was already planning on staying late tomorrow night after we close.

Back
Top Bottom