the thread about nothing...

Bought a new tv and stand, 277 for the tv, 25 for the stand. Sold the old tv/stand for $100 on offer up :pimp: very clean app. I see why people just give stuff away. People can be so unreliable when you're trying to sell. Next time I'm just gonna say first come first serve. If you get here at the same time, whoever is closest to or at the asking price.

tf are they bringing back da powerpuff girls for?
and they da same age? :smh:
now if it was a 25 year dominatrix buddacup on some billions type of stuff
:evil:

I almost shed a real life non CGI tear last night seeing Kobe walking off that All Star court for the last time. :frown:

post-43134-Super-Troopers-im-freaking-out-39WV.gif

Enjoyed the nice weather out here today in SD by doing some shooting drills out at the park. There was a dude in his late 20s at the other half of the court decked out in UA gear and Curry 1's. All he did the hour I was there was shoot 27-30 footers. Like literally 6 feet behind the arc.

Bricked/aired all of his attempts that I saw btw.

Last edited:
Enjoyed the nice weather out here today in SD by doing some shooting drills out at the park. There was a dude in his late 20s at the other half of the court decked out in UA gear and Curry 1's. All he did the hour I was there was shoot 27-30 footers. Like literally 6 feet behind the arc.

Bricked/aired all of his attempts that I saw btw.

Smh

I hate people with zero fundamentals trying to shoot 3s, cross people over, make no look pass, etc.

Learn to walk then maybe you can start running

tf are they bringing back da powerpuff girls for?
and they da same age? :smh:
now if it was a 25 year dominatrix buddacup on some billions type of stuff
:evil:

would pay to see a day in your life. dont know where you come up with the most random things you say :lol:

Back
Top Bottom