the thread about nothing...

Im sitting here typing a blog/essay for my marketing research course thinking wow in 4 years i'll have my MBA in marketing like what an achievement.. What type of thoughts will I have as a 31 year old man at that age 
laugh.gif
 like all my thoughts and concerns besides my daughters will seem so childish then as my 22 year old thoughts do today. At that time I was obsessed with the thought of being a big time p0rn director. I wanted to be the black Greg Lansky.. Now I just want this MBA more then air.. What will I want then 
glasses.gif
 crazy  to think about.. 

Professor dilemma -

On Monday - I'm 99% confident the schedule posted on the course website indicated we didn't have class - the dates said Wed 2/10 and then Wed 2/17. I emailed the professor five hours before class and said, 'Hey no class today, correct?'

It's Wednesday - I still haven't received a response back.

I look at the schedule moments ago and now "Mon 2/15" class is listed on the website.

Are you ******* joking me, this dude has a PhD and has a website with all his "theories" and as an educator it should be certainly unacceptable 1.) Not to respond to an email that was sent to him 5 hours before what-would've-been our class time on Monday. 2.) Not respond to any emails since.

What should I do / what would you say? We have class today at 4 p.m. This is rooted in the fact that I swear the website said we didn't have class and since it was Presidents Day I attributed it to that and emailed him just in case. This means that he potentially switched what was on the website and didn't email me back.

... :wow: :x ******* joke

Last edited:
by yourself?
seems like da ideal situation to do a search if you catching da drift.
Yep :lol: I'm out now though. It's crazy cause I was like 4 seconds away from the door when she locked it. I know she heard me when I banged on the door :smh:

A couple of kids heard I was locked in and ran over and started banging on the door, asking was I crying or taking a ****, one girl asked did i want her to stay with me, etc. I was tight :rofl:

Lady finally came back to unlock the door and acted like it was my fault :lol: :smh:

Sounds like da lady wanted you all to herself and you ruinied da mood by brining attention to da bathroom. Also sounds like lil mami was in for da action as well, shame.

------------
According to Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance, this is exactly what happened to two New York Women. Brandon Kiehm, 35, was indicted Tuesday for allegedly stealing a total $26,000 from two women he met through Tinder. Prosecutors say Kiehm joined the dating app last year, claimed he worked for Goldman Sachs, and used the fake name Tristan Acocella. With this false identity in place, Kiehm allegedly began seeing a woman in July. He proceeded to lie to the woman, saying he needed money to pay for his sister's cancer treatments, and the woman agreed, handing him a check for $14,000, according to the indictment.
Vance's investigation alleges that Kiehm tried to pay the woman back with a check from a closed bank account. The D.A. says he then committed effectively the same scam—with the same made-up cancer story—on another woman in October of last year, who gave him $12,000 in cash.

Creating a profile and looking up pictures of my cancer sister right now :smokin

Gotta get to a pc to body aubrey verse off da work song so it can be :pimp:

Last edited:
If I was the president, I'd pay my mama's rent
Free my homies and them, bulletproof my Chevy doors
Lay in the White House and get high, Lord

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond!

I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

Back
Top Bottom