the thread about nothing...

His career been over anyway

Dude's got a whole country listening to him and he's gonna go ahead and use that stage to spread more of his backwards beliefs.
not really lol. people here in the PI are starting to hate him

dude's twitter followers went as low as 6k after the statement

Almost got on the dark web last night, just seeing the list of what's up there is scary as hell 
mean.gif

Went to the gym (hooping) for the first time in forever.

Felt good. About to be in there a whole lot more again.

Used to hoop daily, and last night the contrast was night and day of what I sued to be and how I can barely hang now.

Gotta get my wind back up

I stopped hooping because all the gyms around here with courts started closing or they started tearing the courts down and building more weight rooms.

They just built a rec center a couple years ago and my cousin just put me onto it. Joint has the perfect floor. Mad grip, clean, and fresh nets :smokin

Open from 6am to 10pm too. I'm about to be a gym rat again

Slauson swap meet .... So many kicks bought there and never robbed, dude might have been asking for it
I didn't get robbed but wore the wrong colors and got approached, it was dealt with accordingly, as grown men. The area and people are so cool though, it felt like you'd really have to be asking for it for something to happen to you.

Who the hell wears a Rollie to a swap meet in the hood? :rofl:

I would stay low key as possible. Like wear multiple trench goats, sunglasses, Nike Air Monarchs, plastic watch. Save the stunting at Beverly Hills.

Slauson swap meet .... So many kicks bought there and never robbed, dude might have been asking for it

I didn't get robbed but wore the wrong colors and got approached, it was dealt with accordingly, as grown men. The area and people are so cool though, it felt like you'd really have to be asking for it for something to happen to you.

Isn't Ben's IFandCO at Slauson?

Would make sense why that dude was walkin around there with the jew-L's...

Was out in lunch seen bunch of cops/helicopters and had to take a peek for myself

taxi-suv-bus all in an accident

if i had to make a guess id say it was the taxis fault lol

noone injured which is good

Last edited:
The key to driving in a busy city vs. taxi's is to be as aggresive as them. Sounds crazy :lol: but the last thing they want to do is damage their car so I've found that they will back off if they notice you trying to merge, change lanes, etc. *Ye shrug*

The key to driving in a busy city vs. taxi's is to be as aggresive as them. Sounds crazy
laugh.gif
but the last thing they want to do is damage their car so I've found that they will back off if they notice you trying to merge, change lanes, etc. *Ye shrug*
Agreed, I sold my car, too much stress. But I was flying through Manhattan like Juelz in the S.A.N.T.A.N.A. video

Last edited:
The key to driving in a busy city vs. taxi's is to be as aggresive as them. Sounds crazy
laugh.gif
but the last thing they want to do is damage their car so I've found that they will back off if they notice you trying to merge, change lanes, etc. *Ye shrug*
Lol i agree with this being aggressive but everyone has insurance so I'm sure they don't care esp. if the cab isn't theirs 

I tried having "rich sex" :rolleyes back in high school. Was I rich? No. Had a few chains you could buy from the booths in the mall. Thought I was doin it. Smashing from the back wasn't my thing back then, mainly missionary and her riding. Missionary was the most awkward mess ever. Chains kept hitting baby girl in the head. Every time I tried to swing em around they'd just fall back down smacking the chicks face. She looked cute riding out with her gold herringbone on though.

I stopped hooping because all the gyms around here with courts started closing or they started tearing the courts down and building more weight rooms.

They just built a rec center a couple years ago and my cousin just put me onto it. Joint has the perfect floor. Mad grip, clean, and fresh nets
smokin.gif

Open from 6am to 10pm too. I'm about to be a gym rat again
The rec center round my way is usually filled with high schoolers. Whenever I have time I go to the nearby college campus when I wanna ball. 

But I do miss spending hours upon hours on the court. 

I tried having "rich sex" :rolleyes back in high school. Was I rich? No. Had a few chains you could buy from the booths in the mall. Thought I was doin it. Smashing from the back wasn't my thing back then, mainly missionary and her riding. Missionary was the most awkward mess ever. Chains kept hitting baby girl in the head. Every time I tried to swing em around they'd just fall back down smacking the chicks face. She looked cute riding out with her gold herringbone on though.
Did u have gucci flip flops on

Back
Top Bottom