the thread about nothing...

When I was a kid I could eat tons of pancakes, now I'm an adult and when I eat a lot of pancakes I can't poop.

Idr the last time I had a stack of pancakes for breakfast. I always go 2 eggs over easy, bacon or sausage, and welldone home fries :pimp: .

yeah, i called out today, not feeling it.

Whats up NT, just want to ask what bank do some of you guys use?

Im currently with Bank Of America and I'm not happy with them anymore, last night they froze my card because I deposit over $2,000 in a ATM :smh:

Before that, I deposit a check, and didn't have access to it for 4 days. :smh:

Just too much headaches, so whats the best bank ya think is the best.

No monthly fees if possible :nerd:

Yeah it was :lol: No way in hell out of it. I think what helped is that she's close to end of it instead of the beginning.
Oh okay. My girl hit me with that idea once. It was like her last day and she asked me to join her in the shower. I was a little tipsy so it really wasn't bad at all

Im currently with Bank Of America and I'm not happy with them anymore, last night they froze my card because I deposit over $2,000 in a ATM
mean.gif

Before that, I deposit a check, and didn't have access to it for 4 days.
mean.gif

No monthly fees if possible
nerd.gif
Look into a small credit union 

Im currently with Bank Of America and I'm not happy with them anymore, last night they froze my card because I deposit over $2,000 in a ATM
mean.gif

Before that, I deposit a check, and didn't have access to it for 4 days.
mean.gif

No monthly fees if possible
nerd.gif

Humblebrag....and there's a bank thread already, search for it....

Failed a midterm, not a good end of the week. Hoping next week will be better n I can bounce back

Back
Top Bottom