the thread about nothing...

HES A HOUSE CAT NOW, HAS TO WAIT ON HIS MILK TO BE BROUGHT TO HIM NOW [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
A good homie recently got engaged and his girl is cool.

While drinking with them yesterday, I asked them what they're doing for the weekend. He said he's gonna check out a new bar with his old HS homies. She tells me "oh yeah, only because I let him." He just smiled and nodded in agreement.

I had this look on my face:

Being that you said his girl is cool, I think she was just joking with that comment. My lady and I always joke like that about going out.

A good homie recently got engaged and his girl is cool.

While drinking with them yesterday, I asked them what they're doing for the weekend. He said he's gonna check out a new bar with his old HS homies. She tells me "oh yeah, only because I let him." He just smiled and nodded in agreement.

I had this look on my face:
Being that you said his girl is cool, I think she was just joking with that comment. My lady and I always joke like that about going out.
She's cool in general, but the stuff he told me she's said have me doubtful.

Some things she's said to him:

- "You know what? I could've left you so many times in the past." (while cooking Sunday dinner)

- "He can't do better than me, so he won't leave me." (during Superbowl party with close friends/family around)

Edit: I've given my opinion on her utter disrespect to him with these reckless comments, but he always had an excuse ready to defend her.

Last edited:

- "You know what? I could've left you so many times in the past." (while cooking Sunday dinner)
- "He can't do better than me, so he won't leave me." (during Superbowl party with close friends/family around)
:smh: damn homie

Edit: I've given my opinion on her utter disrespect to him with these reckless comments, but he always had an excuse ready to defend her.

Sound slike what ol girl saying is true or at least he believes it to be so.

If hes outkickin his coverage and happy wit the sneak disses let that man cook

^Man, ole' girl done throw that killer p on him and now he is addicted, like a junkie to cooked crack....rip to your man's and them, if she cheats he going to take her back too, she got the juice now!!!

Sound slike what ol girl saying is true or at least he believes it to be so.

If hes outkickin his coverage and happy wit the sneak disses let that man cook
Agreed, but when homie asked me what I think about her (multiple) comments, I always gave him my honest, objective opinion.

He also told me before he got the engagement ring: "She's not gonna leave me, she's invested in this relationship. She's gonna just throw away a year's work?"

@blacklion23 -- funny you say that, he's actually the one who cooks. She barely knows her way around the kitchen.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom