the thread about nothing...

tumblr_o2mn8vFxG21tz7rmmo1_500.gif

So I heard this guy at school tryna get at this lightskin shorty. Her hair was busted like she never seen a bottle of Tresseme before, but everybody needs love I guess lol.

Dude said "I'll smash you in the bathroom and let the toilet water smack the ****** up edges on your neck, then you can give me neck while ya curls come in" :smh:

Should just dunk da head in and flush on some london keyes raw 8 steez :pimp:

Theoretically Speaking: Who in your opinion would come out victorious in a 3-point Contest? Prime Larry Bird, Prime Reggie Miller, Stephen Curry or Klay Thompson...

This is a hard one, but I'm goning with the OG God of the three pointers Larry Legend!

You need rehab as well. A career 37 percent guy when they defended the line less effeciently and few big men could gaurd him period. Stephs release is litterally twice as quick. Bird aint hittin for more than 20-22 if he blacks out... pause

U ain't lying... Unfortunately even though she's taking up three spots It's still my fault since she was parked

Last edited:
smashing is the end game, primary objective, target goal. cleanliness is next to godliness. peace out money. 

Last edited:
A good homie recently got engaged and his girl is cool.

While drinking with them yesterday, I asked them what they're doing for the weekend. He said he's gonna check out a new bar with his old HS homies. She tells me "oh yeah, only because I let him." He just smiled and nodded in agreement.

I had this look on my face:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom