the thread about nothing...

So I got a chance to watch the play. Turns out she wasn't a part of the production, but she was part of the play (i think? idk i just saw her there). She was beautiful af 
pimp.gif

Plus I got the game. It bored me for a while but it was fun though.

Morning Tan

I swear dunkin donuts coffee has this taste...like you know its dunkin. I don't know if i like it or not...but i know its dunkin

Operation save money in march is off to an ok start. I need to not buy my self anything, aka shoes and clothes, and hope my car maintenance bill is low. She needs some basic stuff

That feel
laugh.gif
mean.gif

But we will have our day don't trip fam
Just waiting on it 
tired.gif

We had a parent teacher conference at school so my mom came up here. One of the teachers straight told her that I didn't do any work which is why my grade (D+) is so bad. Note that I have photo proof of everything I've done and showed him 3 different times (where the 3rd and last time was where I just did all my work over
mean.gif
), dude said ok and checked it off. Grade is still the same 
mean.gif

morning papis
Bye 

Last edited:
Morning Tan

I swear dunkin donuts coffee has this taste...like you know its dunkin. I don't know if i like it or not...but i know its dunkin

Operation save money in march is off to an ok start. I need to not buy my self anything, aka shoes and clothes, and hope my car maintenance bill is low. She needs some basic stuff

I feel the same way about Starbucks Coffee.. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom