the thread about nothing...

these riverdance boots stomp game is A1

I see you fam, imma chill

Just got out of the gym , my *** sack are mad tinder right now , haven't fap in damn near 8-9 months .. I can barely even walk I might have to tap out .

BRO, 8-9 MONTHS... WHY? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lol self control, I wasn't a chronic fapper but I really wanted to see how long I can go without it .. When I get some yam a I bust under a few minutes from top after that it's lights out , I'm energized for the whole night .

BRO, 8-9 MONTHS... WHY? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lol self control, I wasn't a chronic fapper but I really wanted to see how long I can go without it .. When I get some yam a I bust under a few minutes from top after that it's lights out , I'm energized for the whole night .

I'm at 9 days and I'm experiencing those symptoms. Might have someone on call tonight. Wish me luck.

Kinda bummed out that I couldn't go out to eat with my friends today. I had to cancel my order because my girlfriend called me up yelling at me. I immediately zoomed home to comfort her and apologize. I also bought her flowers.

Kinda bummed out that I couldn't go out to eat with my friends today. I had to cancel my order because my girlfriend called me up yelling at me. I immediately zoomed home to comfort her and apologize. I also bought her flowers.
Damn dog gotta get that together.

For real for real?

Back
Top Bottom