the thread about nothing...

The kid who rung up my groceries name was notorious, said his mom legit named him that.

I bet she's a big Duran Duran fan

:wink:

Parents are fighting and my mom said she needs some time from my dad. Dad wants me to be the man of the house and take on the responsibility. I'll pass, I'm not giving up my education for anyone. I work a job that's less than 18k a year. That degree will get me far, their relationship problems won't. I think it's time I finally move out TAN fam.

Rolled my ankle tonight during soccer :smh:  Heard 3 cracks as I landed 

Yikes - hope you're OK. I did the same thing (rolled playing soccer) summer after freshman yr of college. Turned out I broke my tibia in a couple places. Had to wear a damn cast for the first month of sophomore yr.

Parents are fighting and my mom said she needs some time from my dad. Dad wants me to be the man of the house and take on the responsibility. I'll pass, I'm not giving up my education for anyone. I work a job that's less than 18k a year. That degree will get me far, their relationship problems won't. I think it's time I finally move out TAN fam.
I'm in highschool but situation is pretty much the same.. hopefully it gets better but idk.

Getting really sick of life right about now. Too much of a ***** to kill myself but at this point I'm just breathing air, nothing is fun anymore. Don't wanna ever work or go to school again but this pressure man.. let me shut my *** up cause I'm just tired and I'll think different in the morning.
Once you graduate high school and start college, you'll see things getting better slowly but surely. Honestly, I put it in the perspective that every day I get closer to my degree and the opportunity to achieve the start of my career. Once you're doing your own thing, it's a great feeling. Just hold on man, we're both young and we've got the rest of our lives ahead of us.

It was a GREAT weekend and next weekend is my birthday. I feel like everything is just getting better and better for me. Thank God [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128519[/emoji]

Once you graduate high school and start college, you'll see things getting better slowly but surely. Honestly, I put it in the perspective that every day I get closer to my degree and the opportunity to achieve the start of my career. Once you're doing your own thing, it's a great feeling. Just hold on man, we're both young and we've got the rest of our lives ahead of us.
I hope your right bro, it's just really hard sometimes and I'm not even one of the people that's struggling the most. But anyways thank you for your advice, I really appreciate it. Gonna have to play it as the days go by from now on.
Like my boy says all the time, we all gonna make it. Day by day, life ain't worth stressing over. We're making moves to make our lives better. :pimp:

bendover bendover you a city fan?

Morning TAN hope everyone had a gread weekend. I spent way too much money this weekend :smh: had to get my phone fixed....lost my jailbreak thanks to apple :smh:
Whatever. Operation save money May going into effect. Even though i have to book 2 hotel rooms two seperate weekends so il be broke again in May effff

Back
Top Bottom