the thread about nothing...

#CMONCITY

Morning TAN. Trying to book flights now for my trip to florida in June...seriously im bleeding money :lol:
coordinating anything is my least favorite thing in the world. Sends group text "Im booking it round trip 11-18 $215 per person that cool" Well i don't want to stay that long. Well when do the flights leave they aren't early are they? Are they southwest? Can you find cheaper? Is this Economy?

Just say cool!!!! :lol:

Played ball 7 out of the last 8 days

Maybe I should take a break
laugh.gif
Butbutbut #BALLISLIFE
No music talk
mean.gif
Or self-promotion for that matter.

Started learning more about Arabia to increase my social media hustle profits. Filthy rich arabs is where the real money is 
pimp.gif

They overpay by a lot just to get their hands on whatever they seek so I'm learning more about arab countries, cities, first names, ... to include in my username list. Cracked a common arabic first name Kik username earlier this week and already found an arab willing to drop a few hundred for it 
pimp.gif

These arabs don't mess around. I hadn't even set a price yet and this guy already offered above the price I was gonna set 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The thread about nothing. So this is like the 12oz equivalent of random thoughts?

I shall spend a fair amount of time here.

when you a real street papi and a fellow street papi walks by and catches you jamming to da new pia mia and starts looking at you sideways like you a soft *** *** thot ***** :smh:

which one are you?

:nerd:

when you a real street papi and a fellow street papi walks by and catches you jamming to da new pia mia and starts looking at you sideways like you a soft *** *** thot ***** :smh:

which one are you?

:nerd:

you lion. you was listening to that new fif harmony. you getting soft papi.

team #bbw

When you finally get to play tho.
It's marvelous [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom