the thread about nothing...

lol I wont.... I gotta bring 3 items about how they relate to me... Ill just bring my stoned immaculate cd (music) a shoe (sneakers) and my 360 controller (games)

I was gon bring my NT hat -____________-
 I remember doing that in my speaking class...for someone who doesnt like speaking in front of large groups, I enjoyed that class alot

I brought a CD (Parachutes), shoe laces, and a jar of peanut butter

A bicyclist ran into my suv this morning. Dented it and everything. :smh:

I'm starting to hate people on bikes. They get their own lane. That's cool. But I hate when they weave through traffic, run red lights, really just follow any rules. But as soon as you drive and they get in your way, your the one to blame. You aren't special.

I despise cyclists. Always have, for the exact reasons you stated. I was at a dead stop and she tried to come through the four way intersection, and squeeze between my back end and the car turning right in my lane. She said I stopped faster than she expected and she couldn't hit the brakes quick enough. *****, I had been stopped for a good 30 seconds before you hit me! But I was nice and just told her I would contact her this week with repair estimate. Then she tried to tell me that the separation in the quarter panel and bumper were supposed to be like that. :smh: til I showed her the other side and she just said, Oh, wow. >:

Made it to work on time

tumblr_m83uk2tugy1ql23va.gif

Was only an hour late and I had the same reaction... :smokin

A bicyclist ran into my suv this morning. Dented it and everything. :smh:

I'm starting to hate people on bikes. They get their own lane. That's cool. But I hate when they weave through traffic, run red lights, really just follow any rules. But as soon as you drive and they get in your way, your the one to blame. You aren't special.

I despise cyclists. Always have, for the exact reasons you stated. I was at a dead stop and she tried to come through the four way intersection, and squeeze between my back end and the car turning right in my lane. She said I stopped faster than she expected and she couldn't hit the brakes quick enough. *****, I had been stopped for a good 30 seconds before you hit me! But I was nice and just told her I would contact her this week with repair estimate. Then she tried to tell me that the separation in the quarter panel and bumper were supposed to be like that. :smh: til I showed her the other side and she just said, Oh, wow. >:

Damn dude, hope your day brightens up.

The thing that really irks me is when I see cyclists in traffic wearing headphones and listening to music. Like HOW IS THAT ACCEPTABLE?!?!?! You need to be aware of horns and **** you can't just be cruising around on a bike oblivious to surrounding sounds if there's traffic IMO.

I just hate cyclists who want to ride in the street, but obviously cant maintain the speed limit. Like I have to ride behind you even though you can only peddle at 10 mph, and the speed limit is 35?

Last edited:
Cyclists & drivers gotta share the road brehs, at least where I live. There aren't nearly enough bike lanes where I'm at and the majority of these drivers are moronic as far as rules go.

I think the rule is, if you're cycling in a lane with cars, you need to be as far to the right as possible. If you're behind a cyclist going slow, go around them if you can. I can't stand the drivers who tailgate me when they clearly have the opportunity to get around me.

I'm with the headphones while biking brigade, but I'm not on daredevil type ****. These drivers out here scare me dawg. If I'm approaching a stop sign, and there's a driver approaching one too, even if I get to my stop sign first, these fools will basically run the stop sign. It's like these cats freeze up when I'm in the equation.

Cyclists & drivers gotta share the road brehs, at least where I live. There aren't nearly enough bike lanes where I'm at and the majority of these drivers are moronic as far as rules go.

I think the rule is, if you're cycling in a lane with cars, you need to be as far to the right as possible. If you're behind a cyclist going slow, go around them if you can. I can't stand the drivers who tailgate me when they clearly have the opportunity to get around me.

I'm with the headphones while biking brigade, but I'm not on daredevil type ****. These drivers out here scare me dawg. If I'm approaching a stop sign, and there's a driver approaching one too, even if I get to my stop sign first, these fools will basically run the stop sign. It's like these cats freeze up when I'm in the equation.

I'm ok with sharing the road, UNLESS that bike is taking up the space of a car, but isnt keeping up with the flow of traffic. I understand most cyclists cant ride at 25 mph, but I shouldnt be stuck riding 8mph behind them. And as for the headphones thing, that has to be one of the most dangerous things on earth. My dad has been riding for probably 15 years, and he thinks its crazy

Not really listening to them for anything other than cool points, but Rocky>Twelvy>Dash>Nast....

Ferg and Ant sound ******ed.

Alex Brown that got drafted in like 05? LOL, where the hell do you work?
I work at a 3rd party logistics company... So we're basically brokers, we don't own any of the product and we dont' own the trucks

We move like 100% of Heineken freight and a lot of freight for other companies like Coca-Cola and McDonalds...First time I met him I was walking into my old training class to get some scissors, had to cut a lil extra piece of string off my Carmines, he was in there with my trainer and I was just like 
eek.gif

He works on the customer side, so he calls companies to try and sell our service to them and build loads for my side (carrier side) to stay slang to these trucking companies..he's a cool dude, all the bunnies give em Dat look 
laugh.gif

i dont think jessica alba's face is pretty. she reminds me of tony gonzales. she's overrated in life. a biotch like megan fox has a legit prettier face. her or that other bird olivia wilde. jessica alba has lil parakeet eyes and weird bone structure.

would i plow her? yes, on principle so i can brag. but if she was a regular broad working at sears i wouldnt be like "omg my dreams have come true, thou shalt bear my fruit!"

Back
Top Bottom