the thread about nothing...

I drive a lot so this type of news always makes my heart sink. To think that you can be peacefully sitting at a light just waiting to go....and then this happens. People should take driving more seriously.

Right? People are too casual about it. Cars are weapons...

People ochea texting, not using blinkers...
Woke up saw this [emoji]128548[/emoji] damn damn damn. It amazes me how people drive these days seriously. To be absent from the body is to be present with the lord my condolences to you and the fam.

dawg why the **** is it ALWAYS the people that are doing the right ******* thing and minding their own ******* business that get killed in these car accidents and the piece of ******* **** that caused the accident walks away with a few bumps and bruises. that affluenza **** boy, the dumb snapchat *****, smfh man.

condolences to you and yours man.

Rip to your fam bro..got rear ended by some ****** a few years back hit me so hard he knocked my dang rear view down

When the person you thought you would spend the rest of your life with , doesnt love you the way they once did , and you realize that there is nothing you can do about it.

I swear I hate life.

Ended an 8 year relationship a couple months ago. **** is rough man.

I'd say get a rebound but that's just a bandaid for a flesh wound tbh. Things will work themselves out.

But can she do it on the **** though.

30secdc.png

Life isn't fair bros. My cousin and his gf just passed away yesterday because some ******* rear ended them at 50mph while they were at a stoplight.

[emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Sorry to hear that [emoji]128532[/emoji]

dawg why the **** is it ALWAYS the people that are doing the right ******* thing and minding their own ******* business that get killed in these car accidents and the piece of ******* **** that caused the accident walks away with a few bumps and bruises. that affluenza **** boy, the dumb snapchat *****, smfh man.

word. Some people should not be allowed to drive :smh:

My condolences BranchLifestyle BranchLifestyle

So sorry to hear about your loss.

Dislike how distracted so many people are these days while driving...Or how they act invincible thinking they can overtake anyone at their own convenience, without considering the consequences.

i hear you :smh: dont make sense |I

Dislike how distracted so many people are these days while driving...Or how they act invincible thinking they can overtake anyone at their own convenience, without considering the consequences.
Dislike is an understatement. Since I started riding a motorcycle I've started to notice it a lot more and it frightens me...

Life isn't fair bros. My cousin and his gf just passed away yesterday because some ******* rear ended them at 50mph while they were at a stoplight.

[emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

^ Damn, my prayers & condolences fam. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

DONE WITH AP'S FOREVER :nthat: .

Last day of school is soon approaching. 
You ain't done with school yet
Wait til you get to college papi
Prepare the KY Jelly for the midterms and finals week

On the bright side, you will get to meet some mamis and they will give you the box
Soon you will be a senior slaying freshman box in 4 years

Back
Top Bottom