the thread about nothing...

You ain't done with school yet
Wait til you get to college papi
Prepare the KY Jelly for the midterms and finals week

On the bright side, you will get to meet some mamis and they will give you the box
Soon you will be a senior slaying freshman box in 4 years
Lol I'm aware college is no joke. 

And 
nthat.gif

When the person you thought you would spend the rest of your life with , doesnt love you the way they once did , and you realize that there is nothing you can do about it.

I swear I hate life.

Ended an 8 year relationship a couple months ago. **** is rough man.

I'd say get a rebound but that's just a bandaid for a flesh wound tbh. Things will work themselves out.

But can she do it on the **** though.

30secdc.png

Life isn't fair bros. My cousin and his gf just passed away yesterday because some ******* rear ended them at 50mph while they were at a stoplight.

[emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Sorry to hear that [emoji]128532[/emoji]

I was wondering the same thing when I saw ole girl [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Dislike is an understatement. Since I started riding a motorcycle I've started to notice it a lot more and it frightens me...
As long as you know a couple quick maneuvers to get out of a jam you should be good. Sadly people don't give a damn to pay attention/care about a motorcyclist.
I've seen folks brake check, cut off, tailgate, etc etc

I'm looking forward to copping a bike next year but crazy the risks

Tried getting my lady Beyonce tix for September and well.. that was a fail.
Can I get a translation from Spanish to English please?

Yo estoy deseando

Got tix for dodger stadium. Haven't told my girl yet. Might re-sell them if they get high enough. Lol.

Tried getting my lady Beyonce tix for September and well.. that was a fail.
Can I get a translation from Spanish to English please?

Yo estoy deseando

Got tix for dodger stadium. Haven't told my girl yet. Might re-sell them if they get high enough. Lol.

Savage :lol: I wanted to surprise her but she hinted the on-sale date to me a few times last week so I told her it was a fail this morning.

Back
Top Bottom