the thread about nothing...

Anyone ever use the Teladoc service?

Someone i grew up with just hit the lottery for 1 million dollars. I'm happy for him but I'm also concerned. He went and committed the cardinal sin of blasting it on social media. Interesting to see what comes next.

Someone i grew up with just hit the lottery for 1 million dollars. I'm happy for him but I'm also concerned. He went and committed the cardinal sin of blasting it on social media. Interesting to see what comes next.

Care to screenshot the post? For no other reason than I'm curious what he actually said :lol: .

Oh boy...did he post proof though?

A couple years ago my cousin live tweeted like he hit the Mega Millions and he had a good amount of people believing it. Not sure how many people came out the woodwork and slid into his DMs though. :lol:

he actually snapchatted the whole process of going to the lottery headquarters getting the check etc etc. He also posted a picture on facebook.

Really feel like dropping my current job.

Tryna find something else before but sometimes i just want to quit without having anything else before...

Just to much bs. Ain't worth it for the salary they pay me

Tryna find something else before but sometimes i just want to quit without having anything else before...

Trust me . Find another job before you leave that one. Unless you have some money saved.

Trust me . Find another job before you leave that one. Unless you have some money saved.

Yeah man. Definitely keep your current job over quitting beforehand.

I know.

I have money on the side but i cant dip into that. I'm hoping i get a phone call soon.

I got a plug, but i dont really know the guy and i'm not sure he'll put in too much effort to get me in. I hope i'm wrong

Back
Top Bottom