the thread about nothing...

:lol: obviously a job you know Sallie mae going to be that annoying calling stalker ex gf in 6 months. Get that call block list ready. I'll post every number

^^ What you guys doing after graduation? Full-time jobs? Taking time off?
Summer then college 
tongue.gif

Congrats padawan

Same. 2 weeks left now
nthat.gif

My official graduation is June 2nd, but we're basically done in school now. 

Got 2 job offers last week. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
I wanted to take a small trip in June so hopefully either can accommodate me and start me in July [emoji]129299[/emoji].
Life is good. Feels like everything is literally falling into place [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Can't wait for this 4 day weekend. Most of the work crew is going out to a Brazilian steakhouse on Thursday after work. Can't wait for that. Plus this weekend me and the wife are gonna go out and celebrate my work promotion 

Got 2 job offers last week. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
I wanted to take a small trip in June so hopefully either can accommodate me and start me in July [emoji]129299[/emoji].
Life is good. Feels like everything is literally falling into place [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Good stuff 
nthat.gif
. TAN flourishing. 

Gotta go get another tent then keep sippin...but after this game tho

Also hopin we dont get skrewed at work with pay kuz minimum wage goin to $15 n at the same time we gettin a new kontract

I wish I was flourishing...

What happenned with that chick from work?how did you let her slip?
Had a random convo with shawty and didn't ask for the digits during the convo. :frown:

Man dude be chillin with all the strippers taking pics and grabbing their butts but cant ask for digits?

I'm giving you until friday to ask 3 girls for their digits.

You're missing all the shots you don't take.

Back
Top Bottom