the thread about nothing...

rip hoody & sweata weatha.

bring forth four-five, possibly six more months of this disgusting heat :x :smh:

80 degrees Wednesday rip ook.

I need my own crib.
That's what I'm working on . It's risky but I think It'lol work out in the end.

Besides I imagine coming home from work blowin a lil herb bumpin some music on my floor speakers chilln on the couch with a dog watching king of the hill reruns. :pimp:

grande giving papis new tracks for da after dark handy playlist

step on up and touch it with ya greedy self my mami :evil:

rip hoody & sweata weatha.

bring forth four-five, possibly six more months of this disgusting heat :x :smh:

80 degrees Wednesday rip ook.

bust out that shorts papi. throw on some vans, js, air max or sandals with a tee. get a nice meal and scope out the hunnies with skanky clothes. youre welcome.

bust out that shorts papi. throw on some vans, js, air max or sandals with a tee. get a nice meal and scope out the hunnies with skanky clothes. youre welcome.

no need for all that my papi, already posted on da block with that ol head in da locker room swag on 100.
no need to tease da hunnies with just da pipe print.

Just thought I'd vent, my girls Dad ran into $30,000 and he wants to help us find our own place. Idk why he's doing this, wants to offer up 6months rent to find a place. Feels like a trap
-I'm runnin

Last edited:
Just thought I'd vent, my girls Dad ran into $30,000 and he wants to help us find our own place. Idk why he's doing this, wants to offer up 6months rent to find a place. Feels like a trap
-I'm runnin

He wants you to start working on making grandkids for him.

laugh.gif

I need to hit up Dairy Queen tomorrow, it's been a while

Where do you guys buy phone batteries from? Don't wanna be a cheap *** but I'm not paying $50
laugh.gif
 and a lot of the ones on Amazon have reviews that basically scare me off from even considering them

Last edited:
Go to one of those hood phone spots, they prolly cheap there

Lost my paperwork for school tomorrow, mutha****as always ****n with my mail n ****...ahwell still goin ill just let em kno whats up when i get there

Back
Top Bottom