the thread about nothing...

Congratulations..
nthat.gif
Thanks fellas! 

For some I keep dying of laughter to this gif

It's been all damn day with this stuck in my head :lol: :smh:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Weird i know but idc, i try not to look at my phone in public because it seems like a sign of weakness,like you're afraid to attack the world head on so you tuck your head down into your little safe cyber hidden zone and disappear. I cringe when I see families together at a restaurant and everyone is hidden in their devices. It's low key an addiction and I prefer to walk with my head up instead of being seen on the cyber needle.

Last edited:
Weird i know but idc, i try not to look at my phone in public because it seems like a sign of weakness,like you're afraid to attack the world head on so you tuck your head down into your little safe cyber hidden zone and disappear. I cringe when I see families together at a restaurant and everyone is hidden in their devices. It's low key an addiction and I prefer to walk with my head up instead of being seen on the cyber needle.

keep your head up fam. you got this. the world is yours.

So how do you reply to someones text message or email?

How do you change the song youre listening too?

Regular socks b. As a reall street papi I cant hide da work if I rock ankle socks and I aint finna put da crack in my crack, ya dig.

For some I keep dying of laughter to this gif

It's been all damn day with this stuck in my head
laugh.gif
mean.gif

giphy.gif
There was a topic on reddit about this asking people if they think they can survive this crash

i think if i was in the middle and not the nose id be ok, maybe a bit bruised up but i think i would survive if in the right position 

anyone ever been to Fogo De Chao ?

if i dont go tomorrow would i miss out on a banging steak meal or who cares 

Back
Top Bottom