the thread about nothing...

FPsKIuy.gif

How much to bring with me when visiting the Philippines? :nerd:

How long you going for?
Land the 9th at night and leave the 19th early morning. Bout 10 days, I'm mostly going to be at my girls house and chilling with her friends. We're staying in a hotel for the first two days then an apartelle for one week. My girl was telling me how she's saved up money and doesn't want me spending too much (she hates when I pay for things lol) so I was thinking about 600 should be good. It's about 28,000 pesos.

Land the 9th at night and leave the 19th early morning. Bout 10 days, I'm mostly going to be at my girls house and chilling with her friends. We're staying in a hotel for the first two days then an apartelle for one week. My girl was telling me how she's saved up money and doesn't want me spending too much (she hates when I pay for things lol) so I was thinking about 600 should be good. It's about 28,000 pesos.

For that situation honestly 6 is more than enough. If you bring a stack you'll live like a king.

For that situation honestly 6 is more than enough. If you bring a stack you'll live like a king.
It's a lot of eating at home and probably the most I'll spend is on a few drinks, beers there are stupid cheap (less a dollar) and my girl says her friends make their own drinks with gin and juice. :lol:

It's a lot of eating at home and probably the most I'll spend is on a few drinks, beers there are stupid cheap (less a dollar) and my girl says her friends make their own drinks with gin and juice.
laugh.gif
minus whale get a massage everyday and get bottle service at the club for a little bit of nothing.

It's a lot of eating at home and probably the most I'll spend is on a few drinks, beers there are stupid cheap (less a dollar) and my girl says her friends make their own drinks with gin and juice. :lol:

you gonna provide pics right?

:nerd:

you're not gonna get kidnapped by ya mami and never provide updates for da TAN right?

asking for sb sb

plz respond inmate

Last edited:

minus whale get a massage everyday and get bottle service at the club for a little bit of nothing.

Word. I regret not getting more massages when I was over there. Crazy cheap. Got a manicure and pedicure too for ₱90 (≈USD$2).

you're not gonna get kidnapped by ya mami and never provide updates for da TAN right?

asking for sb sb

plz respond inmate

Cmon fam, don't scare me like that. I have a fear of getting kidnapped, but there's a navy base nearby :pimp:

Word. I regret not getting more massages when I was over there. Crazy cheap. Got a manicure and pedicure too for ₱90 (≈USD$2).
there's a lady that actually goes to my girls house to do her nails and toes :lol:

asking for sb sb

plz respond inmate

Back
Top Bottom