the thread about nothing...

Can't sleep
sick.gif
Fap_1da5a9_3047885.png

still remember when toonami aired stuff on saturdays and watching real sayian papis square up in da world martial arts tournament over a decade ago.

#greyhairthoughts

#walkingstickreflections

still remember when toonami aired stuff on saturdays and watching real sayian papis square up in da world martial arts tournament over a decade ago.

#greyhairthoughts

#walkingstickreflections

but was a you a real papi and follow joey wheelers journey from beta card shop dude to a real dueling papi :nerd:

but was a you a real papi and follow joey wheelers journey from beta card shop dude to a real dueling papi :nerd:

no, because joey was still a simp beta who cried for that mai valentine mami after she got her shoulders clapped into da shadow realm.
and watch it not even be papis birthday.

wish a papi had da gift of gab like joel osteen.
could sell crack to an on duty police officer in broad daylight like its nothing :smokin

Last edited:

no, because joey was still a simp beta who cried for that mai valentine mami after she got her shoulders clapped into da shadow realm.
and watch it not even be papis birthday.

dem mai valentine yambs had joey lost in the sauce :smh: you know da gawd pegasus got in them yambs before the finals even started. had mamis rethinking life with that suit and haircut.

Last edited:
Mai valentine was probably perfuming her yamb like she was perfuming her cards.

Kaiba could get them yambs easy.

Mai valentine was probably perfuming her yamb like she was perfuming her cards.

Kaiba could get them yambs easy.

kaiba was obsessed with beating yugi. mai could of walked naked past him and dude wouldnt even notice :smh:

I got all day. All ******* day. Y'all better add me back. The longer y'all wait the worse it's going to be.

Y'all ain't been the same since y'all tried and failed at #tanfit

Bout to fit my foot up all y'all *****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom