the thread about nothing...

The culture shock is real fam. I walked into the restroom (it's literally labeled as toilets) so I wasn't sure if I was heading towards the men or women's stalls. Found the men's, then I walked into a stall with the Asian toilets on the floor, said nope and walked to the next one. Then washing my hands, the sinks are mad short. I'm only 5'7 but famb, I was like this **** here is something else :lol:

how short are da mamis tho? :nerd:

Last edited:
People in asia philippines included are mad small.

I usually play PG and i'm the shortest on the court. I was playing pick up games over there, your boy was like the third tallest on the court :pimp:

Your boy was posting up them dudes :lol:

Last edited:

I usually play PG and i'm the shortest on the court. I was playing pick up games over there, your boy was like the third tallest on the court :pimp:

I read online, in some bad neighborhoods, adults will force kids to play pickup with them for money. With money on the line, these dudes elbow and fight kids. You beat them with skill, they prb going to give you the beatdown after the game and take your money anyway

I read online, in some bad neighborhoods, adults will force kids to play pickup with them for money. With money on the line, these dudes elbow and fight kids. You beat them with skill, they prb going to give you the beatdown after the game and take your money anyway

I played in my mom's old barangay and dudes definitely resort to playing dirty when they're frustrated.

I mean I'm no little kid but I was outrebounding just about everybody so whoever was on me would throw elbows and try and lock my arms up. Still didn't stop me :lol:

I was playing in El Nido, small town in Palawan.

No dirty play. We were trainning teenagers for the regional tournament.

Every night we'd play pick up game 5vs5.

The old vs the teens.

Was def dope :pimp:

So I just made some vegan blueberry muffins because of this video

Best muffins I ever had in my life bruh.

Always find it funny when people are in your way when you're walking and they get offended when you say "Excuse me".. :rofl:

too nice b

just slap da phone their probably starring at outta there hand or slap da back of their head then brush past em. they'll get da message.

I was playing in El Nido, small town in Palawan.

No dirty play. We were trainning teenagers for the regional tournament.

Every night we'd play pick up game 5vs5.

The old vs the teens.

Was def dope
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

too nice b

just slap da phone their probably starring at outta there hand or slap da back of their head then brush past em. they'll get da message.

Yup I should have.. She was holding a t shirt extra wide showing it to her friends and she blocks the only exit..

Also I was really close to slamming a door into a teenager face.. She actually got lucky I didn't do it..
I hold the door for a mother + daughter.. Mother was nice and polite by saying thank you while the daughter walk through with both hands on her phone not even paying attention like the door is required to be open for her..

This is the reason why I don't go to the mall on the weekend..

Back
Top Bottom