the thread about nothing...

its not my bday papis. but thanks :smile:

no need to feel bad about becoming a grandpapi

Just wanna relay my happy belated birthday wishes to sb sb , may your boots kontinue to impress n the fat broads kontinue to undress :smokin

happy bday franc. may the broncos find a new qb before kickoff.

its not my bday papis. but thanks :smile:

Thats one of my favorite qualities of yours, just a real humble dude. Not many of those these days...enjoy ya 26th my dude

:lol:

kinda want to download pokemon go. hesitant because if i do, ill get back to old habits when i use to game.

Yea I was watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre and never paid attention to her before. Typed her name into tumblr and :smokin :smokin

4 hours of sleep thanks to my room mates friends pounding on my door at 1 am for 20 mins then attempting to go in through my garage....i live in baltimore city...you just dont' answer the door when people pound on it at 1 am if you dont' expect anyone coming. Then when you hear the garage door knocking...you get a bat and get ready to call the cops.

Oh....it was my friend i guess i didn't wake up...because on a sunday night she was wasted and passed out....i seriously hate room mates

4 hours of sleep thanks to my room mates friends pounding on my door at 1 am for 20 mins then attempting to go in through my garage....i live in baltimore city...you just dont' answer the door when people pound on it at 1 am if you dont' expect anyone coming. Then when you hear the garage door knocking...you get a bat and get ready to call the cops.

Oh....it was my friend i guess i didn't wake up...because on a sunday night she was wasted and passed out....i seriously hate room mates

What grown man forgets his keys? I double check EVERYTIME I get up and walk out of anyplace, cellphone, wallet keys... Check !!

What grown man forgets his keys? I double check EVERYTIME I get up and walk out of anyplace, cellphone, wallet keys... Check !!

I think she (roommate is a female...lesbian...no pics...you don't want them trust) prob got drunk and called people over to come party. Then passed out, friend gets there and pounds on my front door for 15 minutes.

Without getting too much into it i feel like i live with a child. Like its cool if we were in college or even if it was a weekend. But she is a horrible room mate. Doesn't clean anything or pay for anything. Steals paper towels and toilet paper that I buy and takes to her room (i put toilet paper in our main room bath room). She never does any dishes and leaves her giant Wok in the sink at all times. She works from home now like 3-4 days a week and does nothing around the house to help out EVER. Just makes it dirtier and leaves more dishes out.

Thankfully i am only home honestly at this point 3 hours a day between work and gym (not counting sleep) then on the weekends im usually out and about or at my girls place. But if i had to live at my house full time i would flip on her on a daily basis

#freetehboobies

I don't watch true detective, but I have watched this scene a few times 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is her only topless (or more) scene so far, right? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom