the thread about nothing...

about two or three weeks ago I was looking for info about investing in a company. I wanted to invest in nintendo, why? idk. nintendo was just on my mind. my gf sends me a link in the morning on how nintendo is worth 9 billion dollars more today than last wednesday. 

about two or three weeks ago I was looking for info about investing in a company. I wanted to invest in nintendo, why? idk. nintendo was just on my mind. my gf sends me a link in the morning on how nintendo is worth 9 billion dollars more today than last wednesday. 

Pokémon go?

giphy.gif

share is up 25%.

crazy.

and the app is not even available in europe and asia :x :x

I had Nintendo stock in my portfolio. Bought it the day I heard about Nintendo making a phone game, I sold it back in March.

Not really beating myself up over it cause I didn't have a whole lot, just taking solace in the fact that I had a good idea.

Took the dog for a walk yesterday. There are like 20 people all sitting around near each other in the park. I was like whats going on over here....this girl walks up to me and is like

"you look confused let me inform you...they are all playing pokemon go"

light goes off i look around literally EVERYONE is walking with their phone up....or sitting down on their phone. I literally was Weebay...i was like holy hell....its real....like where am i? what is going on? is this real life?

I talked to a few people and they were like yeah...mad people were out this weekend it was so much fun. I met like 10 people we joined the pokemon gym and battled for a bit...supposed to hang out later this week to catch some.

Pokemon go is legit changing the landscape of the world right now no lie

Took the dog for a walk yesterday. There are like 20 people all sitting around near each other in the park. I was like whats going on over here....this girl walks up to me and is like

"you look confused let me inform you...they are all playing pokemon go"

light goes off i look around literally EVERYONE is walking with their phone up....or sitting down on their phone. I literally was Weebay...i was like holy hell....its real....like where am i? what is going on? is this real life?

I talked to a few people and they were like yeah...mad people were out this weekend it was so much fun. I met like 10 people we joined the pokemon gym and battled for a bit...supposed to hang out later this week to catch some.

Pokemon go is legit changing the landscape of the world right now no lie

It really hit me to see the phenomenon behind it when I saw the app-wide collective Snapchat Story.

Back
Top Bottom