the thread about nothing...

I called my barber yesterday and he is on vacation till the 23rd :lol

Meanwhile I still have my Mac from 2007 :lol

Man i am forever switching barbers. They move more often then I buy shoes at this point.
And my last dude moved from a place by my house to 15 mins away across the whole city, but he has been slipping the last two cuts were mediocre to bad. Finding a good barber is super hard. Especially one that doesn't get complacent and like legit asks if you want something new or different.

Good help is hard to find

Need to find a good barber in Fairfax area...Nothing fancy, just someone who understand how I want my haircut.
Fairfax, VA?
nerd.gif

Yeah lol. Just moved out here.
Welcome to the area. How long you been out here? I live up the street in Dunn Lorring/Merrified. Gonna have to link you up with the DC crew. PM me you number and I can add you to the GroupMe. I used to cut in college, but haven't been at it for awhile. Going to rough finding a good barber out here if you have "urban" hair lol.

Welcome to the area. How long you been out here? I live up the street in Dunn Lorring/Merrified. Gonna have to link you up with the DC crew. PM me you number and I can add you to the GroupMe. I used to cut in college, but haven't been at it for awhile. Going to rough finding a good barber out here if you have "urban" hair lol.
Thanks, man! We (wife & baby) arrived August 23rd. Just found a place in the Mosaic District lol. And I work about two blocks from the Dunn Lorring Station. Small world.

As far as my haircut, lol. I just need a nice fade and trim up top. Nothing fancy.

Got a shape up Sunday morning and I'm kinda regretting not just getting a full cut :lol

Man I just keep it bald.

Slowly starting to lose my line might as well come home :lol

I had all intention of getting a full cut and then sat down in the chair and was like "Nah, I don't really need one yet, just clean up the sides and back"

I got home and knew I'd probably be back there at the end of the week :{ :lol .

find yourself a black or Dominican barber bro they are the best around the area

My barber is Dominican

I been going to him for like 10 years and I still don't understand him when he talks :lol

I'm Hispanic too

He talks like how DBZ characters move I swear :lol

Just found out a Halal Guys is going to be opening up near my work.

Can't wait to give that place a try.

Thanks, man! We (wife & baby) arrived August 23rd. Just found a place in the Mosaic District lol. And I work about two blocks from the Dunn Lorring Station. Small world.

As far as my haircut, lol. I just need a nice fade and trim up top. Nothing fancy.
Good area. I'm at that Target like every other day. With that cut, you should be good at a few of the barbershops around here. There are like 2 barbershops up by the metro and I think one in the Mosaic district. Likely more in the area, I'm just going off of memory.

Good area. I'm at that Target like every other day. With that cut, you should be good at a few of the barbershops around here. There are like 2 barbershops up by the metro and I think one in the Mosaic district. Likely more in the area, I'm just going off of memory.
Word. I saw that there's a Floyd's Barbershop. I'll give that a try.

haircuts can be the best feeling when you step off the chair .They can also be the polar opposite if the person screws up because they aren't consistent or run on cruise control and don't listen

speaking of the biebs, I've seen some articles talking about selena and him. I don't think she'd still be around if it wasn't for him. Her music is garbage

Barbers could either ruin your life or make you feel like the flyest dude.

I refuse to get my cut from anyone else. Too many times I goofed and went to a diff barber cuz mine was on vacay and buddy done goofed my fade.

Back
Top Bottom