the thread about nothing...

soul-glo-douche-o.gif

I was going to post this gif last week.. :rollin

Got a long weekend comin up. Gona be up dam near 24 hrs straight smoking meat. Oh well, gives me am excuse to drink a whole day.

When your financial aid advisor says you might have to pay out of pocket because a document was submitted late, but they'll reimburse me later on in the semester. :|

***, I need this aid for a reason.

When your financial aid advisor says you might have to pay out of pocket because a document was submitted late, but they'll reimburse me later on in the semester. :|

Whose fault was it that the document was submitted late?

Not mine, they stated that they needed my parents and mine tax transcript. So I had to show proof and I submitted a tax transcript for myself and my parents. Then when I checked my documents, it said they needed the 1040X tax return form (that information wasn't needed originally when they only requested my transcripts, no mention of the 1040X form). So I had to call and find out that if my parents didn't amend their taxes they needed a letter from me & my parents with our signature.

Last edited:
Got a long weekend comin up. Gona be up dam near 24 hrs straight smoking meat. Oh well, gives me am excuse to drink a whole day.

Pause

Homer n the pie tho :lol

Not mine, they stated that they needed my parents and mine tax transcript. So I had to show proof and I submitted a tax transcript for myself and my parents. Then when I checked my documents, it said they needed the 1040X tax return form (that information wasn't needed originally when they only requested my transcripts, no mention of the 1040X form). So I had to call and find out that if my parents didn't amend their taxes they needed a letter from me & my parents with our signature.

Its your fault lil homie...welkome to adulthood [emoji]128129[/emoji]

Ran into a ex from high school today. She took my payment at the doc office, she was fiiiiiiiiiiinnnnneeeee back in the gap, but gahdam she got fat. Looks like she eats 12 tortillas a day plus half a jimmy dean sausage pack for breakfast.

Either im the one that broke her heart or she got a thyroid issue.

Ran into a ex from high school today. She took my payment at the doc office, she was fiiiiiiiiiiinnnnneeeee back in the gap, but gahdam she got fat. Looks like she eats 12 tortillas a day plus half a jimmy dean sausage pack for breakfast.

Either im the one that broke her heart or she got a thyroid issue.
she's gonna mess with your medical records and tell everyone at your high school reunion that you have the herps.

There was bad weather here earlier and it caused to power to flicker a few times. Everything is connecting to wifi properly except my chromecast. Mad annoyimg. Ive unplugged it, restarted the app and it still won't connect. Any tips?

Back
Top Bottom