the thread about nothing...

If I run into mine I will kill him because his life probably going better than mine. I will be him now!

I coulda have sworn i saw another me in NY once and walked by him like :nerd:

As he was walking further and further i noticed he had my walk and my dress style

I believe in that ****

Aren't there like 5-7 people in the world who will look similar to you? I swear I heard that or read that somewhere.
Interesting. I need to meet these people.
If you live in a decent sized city there's probly at least one person who ppl can say you look like :lol: ...especially if you or your fam from that city

I just got out of a meeting , everybody was ready to go back to their desk n this one bish asks "so what work are we gonna do for the rest of the day? " at 330 in the afternoon :smh: , shoulda seen ppls stone faces :lol: ...then the same chick gon ask about some bs project that got mentioned last week but was never followed up on which NOBODY wants to do ...thought most ppl left that remind the teacher bout the homework **** back in grade school :smh:

Last edited:
Think about, if either of you killed each other, you could take the others life style. You'd have to know what the other one lived like. If you did you can just take his stuff slip into his bed with his wife go to his work and start your new daily routine.

Think about, if either of you killed each other, you could take the others life style. You'd have to know what the other one lived like. If you did you can just take his stuff slip into his bed with his wife go to his work and start your new daily routine.

Sounds exactly like an episode of Family Guy.

If you live in a decent sized city there's probly at least one person who ppl can say you look like
laugh.gif
...especially if you or your fam from that city
I have been told that numerous times back when I was in HS. Supposedly, I looked like a cat that was killed during a drive by.

The kid went to the rival school and when I got to HS, a lot of his friends (which became my teammates/friends) said I looked and acted just like him.
eyes.gif

Looked so similar to him, his sister was kind of shocked too.

If you live in a decent sized city there's probly at least one person who ppl can say you look like :lol: ...especially if you or your fam from that city
I have been told that numerous times back when I was in HS. Supposedly, I looked like a cat that was killed during a drive by.

The kid went to the rival school and when I got to HS, a lot of his friends (which became my teammates/friends) said I looked and acted just like him.:rolleyes

Looked so similar to him, his sister was kind of shocked too.
I was outside of a party once n I seen a dude that looked just like my bro ...my bro was supposed to be outta town in school at the time so I ran up on him confused what he was doing around the way n not at school ...of course it wasn't him n me n this random dude that looks just like my bro standing there all befuddled :lol:

Any good place to get chicken wings in Fairfax or DC area?

Sidenote, drove to College Park, MD on saturday...It was HOT.

Bro, you gotfa go as kodak black to the Halloween partys. If kodak didnt have weird hair and tatts, i swear i would think you were him. How tf is that even possible.

Ikr OG the Young finesse kid [emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji]
I dunno but when I get out of the navy I'm really changing my whole appearance to match him [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

o4QTJB.gif

tumblr_o1kotqtlf81tm21gdo1_500.gif

About to go on break, and theres a chinese spot across from me

Recommended me something?

Usually i always get Boneless spare ribs and fried rice

On some elvis impersonator steeez?? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Did you listen ti him cuz yall lool alike or yoi actually liked that cats music.

Been feeling all sluggish and achy the past few days. I think my thyroid is acting up :smh:

Can't wait for my doc to get my lab results so he can prescribe me the right meds.

Back
Top Bottom