the thread about nothing...

She made me camp in front of my phone that Kylie lipstick :smh:

Makeup is an art. I appreciate that women take the time to apply it and apply it well. But why on earth shawty dropping bank for lipstick when we about to make out everywhere we go? It's gonna smear off with the quickness. Seems like a waste.

Can't tell you how many times I had that ish on me after eating a girls face. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
When they put the wing on the eye lash >
It looks like it's hard to do.
it's not hard at all but a steady hand is the trick 
laugh.gif

i was like 
indifferent.gif
 @ myself for dropping $41 for kylie lipsticks when i found out it's the same thing as colourpop which costs $6 each

Last edited:
She made me camp in front of my phone that Kylie lipstick :smh:

Makeup is an art. I appreciate that women take the time to apply it and apply it well. But why on earth shawty dropping bank for lipstick when we about to make out everywhere we go? It's gonna smear off with the quickness. Seems like a waste.

Can't tell you how many times I had that ish on me after eating a girls face. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

That feeling though when people see smears on your face and knew what time it was :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
As a grown man i dont want lipstick on my face anymore, but it happens.

It was all good when i was a teenager.

Same as hickies.

We too old for that.

As a grown man i dont want lipstick on my face anymore, but it happens.

It was all good when i was a teenager.

Same as hickies.

We too old for that.

:lol: when we were 14-15 showing our boys some stuff went down cause we got hickeys/smear/scratches on us :smokin

Some girls took that **** too far though :smh: :smh: :smh:

Had ****** necks looking like they had the herp :lol:

And ripped up backs like the damn wolverine

Last edited:
Hate when I'm working and clients come in asking for help and all I do is read the bloody instructions in front of them.
alien.gif

When they REALLY get into it...it gets super sloppy.
And you ask them, whose is this? And you start going harder so they don't forget whose it is
[emoji]128514[/emoji]

some good boyfriends out there.

I rarely buy my girl things. she's picky as hell though, she drops hints on the makeup she likes but says she only only likes parts of them. I just bought her books though since that's what she's into. but she spoils me all the damn time.

some good boyfriends out there.
I rarely buy my girl things. she's picky as hell though, she drops hints on the makeup she likes but says she only only likes parts of them. I just bought her books though since that's what she's into. but she spoils me all the damn time.

Yeeeea......

**** that :lol: I don't have the time or patience for guessing games, reading hints or random sighs passing stores :lol: :rolleyes :smh: :smh:

Like here is my card swipe whatever the hell you want

And keep the receipts so I can balance my book :smile:

Today was a good way to start the week.
Went to lunch by myself
Went to church by myself
Went for a run by myself ( well technically it was like 100 people) lol
But it felt good to just do things I like.
Might hit up round two tomorrow and watch some Narcos and play some soccer

Thread about doing things with yaself.

Bout to go peep some ol skool Cherokee and spend some alone time with myself.

Left my wallet in a trolley at munno para
Went back over a hour later, gone. Checked at coles and trolley boy handed it. Wouldn't take my money when I offered. Wow. Relief! Then my tempered glass broke after putting a new cover on. Gay. Got home and had $100 of protein bars at my door, they sent me some yesterday. All of then are because I complained bout a bad batch I "had".. Not really tho they were fine

What a hectic arvo amongst all the rest that happened
Someone is watching out for me/is telling me something

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom